Anthony Anderson dropped of rape charges..,

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Mike Maple/The Commercial Appeal

Anthony Anderson leaves the Criminal Justice Center Wednesday after rape charges against him were dismissed. General Sessions Criminal Court Judge C. Anthony Johnson said he was suspicious about the accuser's credibility.
'Most suspicious case'
Calling it the most suspicious rape case he's heard in 20 years, a judge Wednesday dismissed charges against actor Anthony Anderson, who was accused in July of raping an extra on the set of the film "Hustle & Flow

http://gomemphis.com/mca/local_news/article/0,1426,MCA_437_3235616,00.html

I wonder if the media is going to drag her name through the mud like they tried to do him. Even though the charges were dropped, the stigma will last forever.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
NASTYNUPE said:
I wonder if the media is going to drag her name through the mud like they tried to do him. Even though the charges were dropped, the stigma will last forever.
of course, they won't drag her name through the mud...she's not a famous actor.

Glad to hear he was exonerated. Hope all goes well w/the other charges from the other woman, still pending.

My people, my people....:smh:

SU's Finest '93 said:
of course, they won't drag her name through the mud...she's not a famous actor.

Glad to hear he was exonerated. Hope all goes well w/the other charges from the other woman, still pending.

My people, my people....:smh:

they are dragging her name in the mud here in memphis. a radio personality dropped it weeks ago, now people know where she lives and have been the talk of the town since. especially after her baby daddy dropped the dime on her.

i am glad the charges were dropped. this was a bunch of crap. they should lock her arse up for lying. :slap:

Back