Anthony Anderson charged with rape in Tennessee

amethyst08 said:
If he is found guilty...I can hear Big Buubba from cell block H already...

** CLANG!!! **

Well well well! Anthony Anderson, arrested on rape charges! I'm your new director, Big Bubba... and it's time for the Director's Cut!

Based on your charges, Anthony, let me tell you that Two Can Play That Game! You can relax, though. Can I call you Tony? Well, Tony... you can rest assured that there will be no Exit Wounds, even though you're about to enter a Life of steady penetration!

Awww... look at those cheeks. Stop crying, Anthony... this will last from the Cradle 2 The Grave, so you might as well stop Trippin'. You're not in Malibu, but you are definitely Bubba's ...Most Wanted. When I'm done, you'll be saying that "he's My Baby's Daddy!" Yeah, Tony... tonight, it's All About The Andersons, and you might as well think of your new home as the Barbershop, because there will definitely be some cuttin' going on.

** ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP **

Here comes *MY* Kangaroo, Jack

Will someone help me..........please?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Interesting

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Why are some of you judging him before the judicial system judges him? I guess this girl 100% correct. .....

Indeed, there is something called presumed innocent until proven guilty. I can't say whether is did it or not. So I will wait.

amethyst08 said:
If he is found guilty...I can hear Big Buubba from cell block H already...

** CLANG!!! **

Well well well! Anthony Anderson, arrested on rape charges! I'm your new director, Big Bubba... and it's time for the Director's Cut!

Based on your charges, Anthony, let me tell you that Two Can Play That Game! You can relax, though. Can I call you Tony? Well, Tony... you can rest assured that there will be no Exit Wounds, even though you're about to enter a Life of steady penetration!

Awww... look at those cheeks. Stop crying, Anthony... this will last from the Cradle 2 The Grave, so you might as well stop Trippin'. You're not in Malibu, but you are definitely Bubba's ...Most Wanted. When I'm done, you'll be saying that "he's My Baby's Daddy!" Yeah, Tony... tonight, it's All About The Andersons, and you might as well think of your new home as the Barbershop, because there will definitely be some cuttin' going on.

** ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP **

Here comes *MY* Kangaroo, Jack

It's called too much time on your hands.
:lmao:

Back