Antebellum (Movie) Official Thread

The Founder

It was a good movie but was not on the horror level like it should be. Janae Monet is one fine sister. Even Gabby was looking good.

I just think there was something missing. If Jordan Peele has been in charge of it I think the suspense would have been better especially after how “Us” ended with the audience wondering the what if the “what if” really is the “what is.”

Yea it was ok.

First Jonas Monet is fine...good Jesus.

Now to the movie. It was a good movie. The trailers gave it more suspense that it really was. It seems that the movie in my opinion didn’t play up to the hype. Originally Jordan Peele was supposed to play a part in the direction of the film but his vision was too dark.

It didn’t have them at gut punch that it could have had.

I hear the critics are really panning this movie. Of course, I never pay any attention to movie critics. This movie is a double whammy for me. I am not a fan of slave movies, or horror movies.

Hey looking Monet in that tub dress and tights was the highlight of the mover for me. My wife was like "that's a pretty dress." I responded "Yea it would look nice on you." In my mind I was thinking, "damn this woman fine."

Back