Another $MILLION$ PWC Coach..........

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
.....opens mouth and inserts foot???
What in the world is wrong with these idiot PWC Coaches with their $MILLION$ contracts and no brain other than the one they display on or near a football stadium????

Yeah, I say they ought to F-I-R-E his insensitive a-s! This man comes across as being totally impervious to the real world........a repeat of Coaches Gone Wild!

I guess he'll join M.Price, Neuheisal,Iowa or I-St b-ball Coach who after it looks like that 'Sword-of-Damocles' was going to drop on their heads and claim they have some kind of substance abuse problem???
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
.....opens mouth and inserts foot???
What in the world is wrong with these idiot PWC Coaches with their $MILLION$ contracts and no brain other than the one they display on or near a football stadium????

Yeah, I say they ought to F-I-R-E his insensitive a-s! This man comes across as being totally impervious to the real world........a repeat of Coaches Gone Wild!

I guess he'll join M.Price, Neuheisal,Iowa or I-St b-ball Coach who after it looks like that 'Sword-of-Damocles' was going to drop on their heads and claim they have some kind of substance abuse problem???
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

so what should he have done! :confused:

I couldnt believe that was coming out of his mouth. He must have wanted to get fired. Maybe he was just sick of all the allegations or must have known he was about to be fired cause that mess he said bordered on being ridiculous. Nobody is that stupid. Im sure he was helping himself out the door.

Originally posted by Vinita
He should have shut the ufck up, basically.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: .....and he should have shown some of that sensitivity training he has to have participated in over the past 20+ years.

Vinita,

I don't know about you but to me this is a 'no-brainer' on Barnett's part. You would think that he is old enough to know better? I hope Madame Pres sends his Azz packing!

Originally posted by Get Ready
I couldnt believe that was coming out of his mouth. He must have wanted to get fired. Maybe he was just sick of all the allegations or must have known he was about to be fired cause that mess he said bordered on being ridiculous. Nobody is that stupid. Im sure he was helping himself out the door.

Get Ready....
You are dead on the money. Why would he come with such an imbeclic statement? He acts as though the wold revolves around him in Boulder, CO. I guess he has enough paper stacked where another $5-20 Million does not matter. Who knows..........but to respond to the media when asked about the alleged rape of this female kicker with "she was not a very good kicker anyway" was one of the most stupidest things I have ever heard.

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: .....and he should have shown some of that sensitivity training he has to have participated in over the past 20+ years.

Vinita,

I don't know about you but to me this is a 'no-brainer' on Barnett's part. You would think that he is old enough to know better? I hope Madame Pres sends his Azz packing!

So lemme get this straight!

:idea: A female player is on the team full of men.......big mistake! :smh:

:idea: one of the players takes her to his house and tries to get him some! :p She tells him no, tells police what happened, but still does not want to press charges! Hmmnnn! :goof:

:idea: Barnett makes some insensitive remarks regarding the ability of the female player after reporters ask him of the allegations she made regarding one of his players. Obviously, he felt provoked to display some anger! :confused:

But all this other mess about alcohol, recruits, and hoes and strippers goes on @ every college in America! I mean, hell, what's the big deal. :redhot: Barnet can't be responsible for every player on the team.....he doesn't know what the hell the players are doing at all times.....he can't hold the players by the had and spoon-feed these mutha fudgers! :redhot:

Yeah, he was wrong about the insensitive remarks made about the player, but as I said.... the truth hurts!!! Hell, that's why it was a big mistake to have her on the team to begin with. What did you expect...for her to be treated like "one of the dudes!" :retard:

And please don't tell me yall didn't think she was going to get ridiculed and be on the receiving end of sex jokes! :smh:

I say, yes Barnett was wrong about saying what he said about the player, but I don't think he should be held responsible for what some of the players did in their own free time! Plus, I don't think many of you realize it, but eventually the truth is gonna come out! Some of this shiznit souds really fishy! :smh:

:idea: To sum story up.......

Girl becomes a football player on Colorado team probably because of either poltics or the coach was forced by certain higher authorities to make history or something!!!

Player on team thinks girl football player is cute and tries to get him some on his own time at his own place!

Girl said he tries to rape her....tells police.....but doesn't want to file charges against player! So now the coach must discpline the player b/c of this and probably kick him off the team as a result.!

Girl now has brought too much publicity to the school b/c of this so now the media is gonna have a frenzy! Now everything done under the sun at the school which includes getting some coochie at the strip clubs and paying for hoes, is being pushed from under the rug! :goodbad:

Now, girls that had sex with football players who said it was done without consent, comes out the blue all of a sudden! :smh:

NCAA is forced to investigate and we all know they will find something! :redhot: --Damn hypocrits!

Barnett under pressure and angry makes comment about girl player and the shiznit hits the fan! :smh:

The only thing I wanna know is why the university didn't go through the proper procedures of trying to investigate this thing about the rape allegations when it occurred! From what I saw on ESPN last night, it sounded as if Barnett and the School found out about some of these allegations at the same time! :eek:

So what now?

If she wanted to suspend him she could have come up with a better reason than what Barnett said in an interview. Like it or not he was probally telling the truth as far as her abilities as a kicker is concerned. Barnett could have avoided this if he would have just cut her after he saw how terrible she was. If the girl was not good enough to make a contribution he should have avoided the headache and cut her. This is not Pop Warner football we are talking about where everybody who practices gets to be on the team. As for Barnett his best option is to get with his lawers and negotiate a buyout settlement.

The point is, her accusation of rape has absolutely NAYTHAN to do with how badly she stank as a kicker.

To that end, Barnett should have just said, "no comment. gotta go. HOLLA!" then shut his dumb assed mouth, and walked off!

The point is, her accusation of rape has absolutely NAYTHAN to do with how badly she stank as a kicker.

To that end, Barnett should have just said, "no comment. gotta go. HOLLA!" then shut his dumb assed mouth, and walked off! [/B]

Notta...dayum thang

Originally posted by enswaclopedia
If the girl was not good enough to make a contribution he should have avoided the headache and cut her. This is not Pop Warner football we are talking about where everybody who practices gets to be on the team.

And if he had done this, he would have been fired that year because of the protest that would have come............

BIG, BAD FOOTBALL COACH LET ME GO CAUSE I'M A GIRL. I GONNA SUE.

And YA'LL know it.:cool: :D

To that end, Barnett should have just said, "no comment. gotta go. HOLLA!" then shut his dumb assed mouth, and walked off!

:nod: Now that I can agree with. Barnett obviously, wanted to say something in public that he figured with hurt the girls emotions or something! :confused:

But here's what makes me upset! :redhot: Why make allegations if you aint gonna press charges? :retard:

Gotta be a hidden agenda here.....just gotta!! :bawling:

Plain and simple, the coach is an idiot. He couldn't represent my street league team of neighborhood kids, lil girls included.

Originally posted by BgJag
Plain and simple, the coach is an idiot. He couldn't represent my street league team of neighborhood kids, lil girls included.

Hellooooo:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I have to use that in my next press conference...."No comment....gotta go....Holla"....can I add "Peeeeeeeeace" to it???

Originally posted by ELJay85
I have to use that in my next press conference...."No comment....gotta go....Holla"....can I add "Peeeeeeeeace" to it???

Sure! As long as you dont add "You dumb fuggs!" behind it.

But the man was asked about the girls ability! Or all ya'll missing or just overlooking that part?

He wasn't asked "Hey Coach, you think she lying or telling the truth?" And he says, "Who gives a fugg, all I know is she couldn't kick worth a dammmm! L, she couldn't even kick ol boy off of her."

He was asked about her ability as a kicker, a member of the team. True enough diplomatically, he shouldn't have discussed a former player who couldn't make the team, but if he does give his opinion of her as a fb player, how does that make him wrong or an idiot? :confused:

Originally posted by Bengal E
But the man was asked about the girls ability! Or all ya'll missing or just overlooking that part?

..... but if he does give his opinion of her as a fb player, how does that make him wrong or an idiot? :confused:

LB ................. are you up to speed on the term "POLITICALLY CORRECT". It don't matter if he was asked about her abilities.:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Bengal E

He wasn't asked "Hey Coach, you think she lying or telling the truth?" And he says, "Who gives a fugg, all I know is she couldn't kick worth a dammmm! L, she couldn't even kick ol boy off of her."

He was asked about her ability as a kicker, a member of the team. True enough diplomatically, he shouldn't have discussed a former player who couldn't make the team, but if he does give his opinion of her as a fb player, how does that make him wrong or an idiot? :confused:

:bowdown: Thank you Bengal E! Bout time somebody starts to looks at the facts! :smh: Damn shame how the press and media flip shiznit around! :redhot:

As I said earlier..... The truth hurts! :emlaugh:

Back