Annual Credit Report

Olde Hornet

This is the starting point to get your FREE annual credit report. This is the one that the federal government recommends, not the one advertised on TV. The 3 agencies might try to sell you stuff, but just ignore them, your report is free. Its important to look at your report, to make sure you report does not contain infromation that belongs to someone else.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is the starting point to get your FREE annual credit report. This is the one that the federal government recommends, not the one advertised on TV. The 3 agencies might try to sell you stuff, but just ignore them, your report is free. Its important to look at your report, to make sure you report does not contain infromation that belongs to someone else.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp
Pull mines this weekend from all 3..

Equifax is service thru CSC in Houston....and they have my report all jacked up.

Had to do the online dispute on thier arse

I have the credit monitoring service and I check all 3 of mine monthly. If any activity shows up on my report I am immediatly notified. I like it because there have been inaccurate things to pop up and I was able to rectify things immediately. If I didn't have the monitoring I probably wouldn't have found out for months.

Thru annual credit report you can look at your credit report(s) for free but you have to pay for the credit score, right?

Don't get all three of your reports at once. Get one every 3-4 months. That way you will be able to check your credit rating over the course of the year.

Don't get all three of your reports at once. Get one every 3-4 months. That way you will be able to check your credit rating over the course of the year.
These are only your reports. They won't contain any ratings or scores. And the report from each of the 3 credit reporting agencies won't necessarily be the same.

And saniyya,
You're right, you only get the report, not the score.

But you can go to myfico and get your scores.

Thru annual credit report you can look at your credit report(s) for free but you have to pay for the credit score, right?

Correct, but its important to make sure your credit report is good. I don't care about my fico number and wont pay for it. As long as my credit report is correct, I am good to go.

Back