Andre Rison says Michigan State assistant coach struck him during playing career

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dayum Dre', your Coach "B-Eye-Itch" slapped you in front of everyone while you were in College and your crazy "B-Eye-Itch", Left Eye burned down your house. You my friend might want to stand yo' ARSE up and Man up! Crying ARSE MOFO...…. smh!

Dayum Dre', your Coach "B-Eye-Itch" slapped you in front of everyone while you were in College and your crazy "B-Eye-Itch", Left Eye burned down your house. You my friend might want to stand yo' ARSE up and Man up! Crying ARSE MOFO...…. smh!

He has PTSD w/ a topping of CTE. WTF is wrong with these guys? A man slapped you and yet you stayed?

Well, let me shut up. One of my dumbassed mentally slow 1st cousins let a white coach kick him in his ass and then denied it when the news cameras came although an entire team and other coaches proclaimed that they saw him do it. Dumb black boy was coached by the district to change his words to "he kickeded meee tah motivates meeee."

Dumb bastard, literally. And I'm not talking about the dummy behind his back because I just called the dumb batch a dumb bastard to his face last Sunday evening at another cuzzo's house.

I think we all feeling some kinda way. I mean, if it was anyone else I might have been a little empathetic but Andre Rison, all the legendary mess that he has gotten into over the years. Before I even read the article my mind was like, "what did Andre do to make a coach want to hit him?" LOL

She burned down his house and then appeared on the cover and inside Vibe Magazine with her girls the very next month half naked in fireman suits. That issue I got is still in mint condition in a trunk at my folks house in Alabama. LOL

I think we all feeling some kinda way. I mean, if it was anyone else I might have been a little empathetic but Andre Rison, all the legendary mess that he has gotten into over the years. Before I even read the article my mind was like, "what did Andre do to make a coach want to hit him?" LOL

I'm curious to know too. Why did this man slap him?

Back