And your response to this bruh is what??

Dude....ain't you walking down the aisle in a hot sec???? You keep on...you gone get the bizness from a big booty red head hood chick and you too, will be singing the Sunshine song............let Pandora stay in the box. PLEASE....pussy done took 'em down on the regular....

Dude....ain't you walking down the aisle in a hot sec???? You keep on...you gone get the bizness from a big booty red head hood chick and you too, will be singing the Sunshine song............let Pandora stay in the box. PLEASE....pussy done took 'em down on the regular....

LOL....look here woman....I'll make you AMEN!!!! LMAO!!!!

Seriously though just BSing with you CT. A month from today.....

Man, If I look up in three weeks and Founder cancelling his wedding and talking about he moving to Mississippi, I'ma just shake my head.

Man, If I look up in three weeks and Founder cancelling his wedding and talking about he moving to Mississippi, I'ma just shake my head.

I am not Hassan!!!! LMAO!!!!

Dude driving down interstate with his car packed to the max with a football helmet on because he didn't have room.

I am not Hassan!!!! LMAO!!!!

Dude driving down interstate with his car packed to the max with a football helmet on because he didn't have room.
That was almost the funniest thing ever to happen on this page. Lol Man we were some wild young cats.

Back