And your response to this bruh is what??

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
The affair ends; the payback begins

Dear Amy: I am a 53-year-old single man. I just had a four-month affair with a married lady. We connected at our high school reunion. She has been married to the same man for 35 years and says I am the only man she ever had an affair with ... and I believe her. She told me that she and her husband had not been sexually intimate for three years. As time went on, I started disliking her criticism and insensitivity toward me, and she has since ended our affair. She and her husband are leaving the country in a few months for good. I am tempted to tell her husband (I have pictures in case if he doesn't believe me). I want to do this, partly because she hurt me and was very arrogant and insensitive, and partly because I would want to know if I was in his shoes.

Your thoughts?

— High School Crushed

DUDE! If you don't sit your bytchmade ass down somewhere....she gone, the puzzy is gone too and she ain't coming back. Accept it, let HER go and move on....she ain't gonna come running back cause you split up her home...she is gone. Finis! Poof! Bye Boy!

Lawd.... must be something in the water these days. smh It's bad when cheating isn't sacred. smgdh Dude has too much estrogen and NOT enough testosterone in him to declare some shenanifvckery like telling ol' gulz hubby while they are on their way out. smh

The affair ends; the payback begins

Dear Amy: I am a 53-year-old single man. I just had a four-month affair with a married lady. We connected at our high school reunion. She has been married to the same man for 35 years and says I am the only man she ever had an affair with ... and I believe her. She told me that she and her husband had not been sexually intimate for three years. As time went on, I started disliking her criticism and insensitivity toward me, and she has since ended our affair. She and her husband are leaving the country in a few months for good. I am tempted to tell her husband (I have pictures in case if he doesn't believe me). I want to do this, partly because she hurt me and was very arrogant and insensitive, and partly because I would want to know if I was in his shoes.

Your thoughts?

— High School Crushed

DUDE! If you don't sit your bytchmade ass down somewhere....she gone, the puzzy is gone too and she ain't coming back. Accept it, let HER go and move on....she ain't gonna come running back cause you split up her home...she is gone. Finis! Poof! Bye Boy!
Right he should be quiet. He knew she was married and fell in love. lol Now he is hurt. smh

Keep thinking these chicks ain't outchea getting side dikk if you want too...

She done peeped dude was a simp from the jump.

Simps gonna simp

As time went on, I started disliking her criticism and insensitivity toward me....
It's an affair and affairs are about one thing. Who cares about her starting to criticism and insensitivity? If that is the case then he should have ended it.
I guess he fell in love with it.

Lil Milton does have a blues song out that goes "Hey mister, your wife is cheating on us".........

a2c7bb4f04f5f7270ef52de2a00dadf0.jpg

I hear guys talk all the time about good puddin that makes you lose your mind and do stupid shyt. Well I've had a lot of puddin and I ain't found it yet. Just saying.... Puddin is really not that powerful. It's just some hard up men in America. To me my spoon is just as powerful.

I hear guys talk all the time about good puddin that makes you lose your mind and do stupid shyt. Well I've had a lot of puddin and I ain't found it yet. Just saying.... Puddin is really not that powerful. It's just some hard up men in America. To me my spoon is just as powerful.

Nah brothers like me lick the puddin til she pass out.....

Last edited:
PLEASE NEVER utter this lie again....pussy has built empires and torn them down....the power of pussy is unimaginable....

Reactions: J C
Back