And He Lived

Herbert77060

Texas Southern University
I just don't understand. If we know from all of this video footage that we are not going to be treated the same, not even as humans, why do we still do the things we do? Acting a fool around people that you already know are not working in your best interest and expecting them to treat you the way they would treat their own is crazy. This is why we should petition the government for free mental health care for the descendants of The Diaspora.

Anyone who thinks Black People don't need mental help, needs more than we do.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Black people are being killed by the police:

Solution:

Black people need mental help.

Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

That don't always help. I got stopped at a simple traffic stop for running a stop sign in my neighborhood. I told the cop that stopped me that he knew that SS wasn't there that morning and he had to laugh he knew it was true. The second cop rolled up unannounced and starting screaming at me with his hand on his gun because I scratched my leg, I never saw him because he sneaked up behind my back and didn't say anything, the only reason I'm still alive today because when I turned to him my wallet was out of my hand, if I was still holding it in my hand he would have killed me on the spot and that had nothing to do with the state of my mental health. Some cops don't value our lives like other people no matter if you cooperate or not.

Black people are being killed by the police:

Solution:

Black people need mental help.

Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Some of those black folks do NEED it.

Along with some of the cops along with a better venting system when looking for candidates.

You can't just keep taking anybody.

That don't always help. I got stopped at a simple traffic stop for running a stop sign in my neighborhood. I told the cop that stopped me that he knew that SS wasn't there that morning and he had to laugh he knew it was true. The second cop rolled up unannounced and starting screaming at me with his hand on his gun because I scratched my leg, I never saw him because he sneaked up behind my back and didn't say anything, the only reason I'm still alive today because when I turned to him my wallet was out of my hand, if I was still holding it in my hand he would have killed me on the spot and that had nothing to do with the state of my mental health. Some cops don't value our lives like other people no matter if you cooperate or not.

I remember one year, headed to the Bayou Classic having a real bad sinus cold. So I stopped at a rest stop to take a break and close my eyes for a few minutes. Here comes this white cop banging on the window (at the rest stop) asking me if everything is alright. I rolled down my window he asked for ID, I gave it to him and told him everything was fine, just taking a break. Since my rest was interrupted, I decided to head on out and resume my journey to the game. I hadn't even traveled 1/2 mile and here comes the same cop and his lights. I pulled to the side and he wants to search my car. I gave him the keys and he went to my trunk (I guess looking for a miracle) and through my suitcase and let me go. If that wasn't profiling, I don't know what else one would call it......stopping at a rest stop while black (smh).

I have heard several officers and former officers say, "you can't win the battle on the side of the road" when it comes to police. Comply and take their asses to court.
I stick by my statement to the point that theses people have shown us who they are and how they feel about us. There is something mentally wrong when we commit crimes, argue with officers, or not follow their commands and think that we're going to be treated the same as others. This train of thought is not logical when there have been far too many examples that we are not treated fairly.

I have nothing against anyone who wants to be a martyr for the cause of justice. If that is a person's conviction, then go right ahead. I'm just not seeing, or it's not being reported, that any of these people being killed are activists and/or leaving manifestos.

Nothing is absolute and there are exceptions to every rule. I'd just rather bet on the rule than against it.

Again, anyone who thinks Black People don't need mental help, needs more than we do.

I have heard several officers and former officers say, "you can't win the battle on the side of the road" when it comes to police. Comply and take their asses to court.
I stick by my statement to the point that theses people have shown us who they are and how they feel about us. There is something mentally wrong when we commit crimes, argue with officers, or not follow their commands and think that we're going to be treated the same as others. This train of thought is not logical when there have been far too many examples that we are not treated fairly.

I have nothing against anyone who wants to be a martyr for the cause of justice. If that is a person's conviction, then go right ahead. I'm just not seeing, or it's not being reported, that any of these people being killed are activists and/or leaving manifestos.

Nothing is absolute and there are exceptions to every rule. I'd just rather bet on the rule than against it.

Again, anyone who thinks Black People don't need mental help, needs more than we do.
We have a generation that grew up thinking everything is fair and we are all treated equal. That has never been the case for Black folk in this country. Some of us are the reason for this flawed thinking.

Interactions with police don't necessarily mean a crime has been committed. Police can create any reason -- as we all know -- to encounter people under the guise of "crime" or "suspicion." And folks don't have to comply just because an officer says so if they can't provide legal justification.

Last edited:
Interactions with police don't necessarily mean a crime has been committed. Police can create any reason -- as we all know -- to encounter people under the guise of "crime" or "suspicion." And folks don't have to comply just because an officer says so if they can't provide legal justification.
"Play at your own risk" stills gets me hype! Everyone has the right to make choices. The problem comes when we make choices that are not in our best interest. Each individual should want to do what's best for themselves and their families if nothing else.

"Play at your own risk" stills gets me hype! Everyone has the right to make choices. The problem comes when we make choices that are not in our best interest. Each individual should want to do what's best for themselves and their families if nothing else.
Police already have way too much power and discretion and are enable by perspectives like this. That's the problem.

No they are not. We don't sue like we should. Money and blood hurt them.
Anyone who wants to be a martyr go right ahead. We should have some. But when you know that you're not going to get the same treatment as others, why put yourself in that situation if you're not willing to be a martyr? Record and sue.

We ask the same questions over and over again: "Why you treat us like this"; "What about my rights"? When it's obvious they don't give a dayum about us or or rights.

a bee in your car or a mosquito bite could get you killed.

No they are not. We don't sue like we should. Money and blood hurt them.
Anyone who wants to be a martyr go right ahead. We should have some. But when you know that you're not going to get the same treatment as others, why put yourself in that situation if you're not willing to be a martyr? Record and sue.

We ask the same questions over and over again: "Why you treat us like this"; "What about my rights"? When it's obvious they don't give a dayum about us or or rights.
Suing doesn't stop them. Don't you know how many millions of dollars taxpayers have had to front because of police violence and recklessness?

They're happy to give up the money. It's the power and control they don't want to relinquish.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Unfortunately America is what it is. I'm for patrolling our own community, but the truth is we know there are low down racist white cops. Also there are some uncle Tom's who are on the force just as bad. Many of our neighborhoods are at a bad cross roads. We can't trust the people who are paid to support us, but we can't trust the ignorant fools if we get rid of the police. Like about two weeks ago I stopped at the liquor store to me something. When I pulled up I saw these two young boys. Of course I saw the pookie looking to come up. So I go in the store. His friend came in and got something. So here comes ole sagging pants with his wife beater on looking like he has him one. He comes in now I'm over by the vodka getting something for my cousin. He comes in looking all side eyed like they do talking loud to his boy talking about man where the hennessy. Everyone who goes into the liquor store knows white and dark aren't together. Especially if you drink it. So while he was looking me up and down I let him saw that glock and two clips on me. Funny he lost his taste for drinking. I smiled at him to when walking by his car like let's party. I was going to air his azz out. Yep I would have used all three clips on him. He was going to get some come up. Straight to the graveyard.

Last edited:
Suing doesn't stop them. Don't you know how many millions of dollars taxpayers have had to front because of police violence and recklessness?

They're happy to give up the money. It's the power and control they don't want to relinquish.
Thats why passing a bad cop bill is important. But in the mean time, it's better to come up than be in the ground. It is not logical to set yourself up, unless you're doing it for a higher purpose. I could be wrong, but I just don't see martyrdom with these people who are being killed.

Do they deserve to die? Hell No. But it is illogical to put themselves in those situations.

Back