An Untouched Bible

bluphiiijsu

Creative Director
This article is on the rescue efforts at the Pentagon. It is only a excerpt. The full article can be found at http://www.usatoday.com/news/washdc/sept01/2001-09-14-pentagon-usat.htm

On a second floor, right next to where the jet sheared off a section of the building, was an undisturbed stool. And on it was a thick, open book. Fellow searchers who had gotten a close look said it was a Bible. It was not burned. Nor was anything around it or on the two floors above it.

"I'm not as religious as some, but that would have me thinking," the soldier said. "I just can't explain it."

Contributing: Dave Moniz

Through it all He still Reminds Us that HE is a GREAT GOD..
It all started with a man falling from the 82nd floor and walking away with only a broken leg..... GOD IS TRULY A GOOD GOD

Originally posted by bluphiiijsu

Through it all He still Reminds Us that HE is a GREAT GOD..
It all started with a man falling from the 82nd floor and walking away with only a broken leg..... GOD IS TRULY A GOOD GOD

Yes he is.

I've seen this before. My aunt's house burned when I was around 14. It burned down to the ground.

The bible did not burn at all. Nor was anything near it burned.

So true, his love is all encompassing. We need look no further than his death upon the cross and the resurrection to save us from all sin!

excuse me but can we back up a little??

There was a man that jumped from 82 stories and survived?!?!?!

I did not hear about that one. All praises are to be given to Jesus for being a Savior in the sky.

He didn't exactly jump. When the tower collapsed, he rode the rubble down 82 stories. Either way though, nothing but the grace of God allowed him to survive with only 2 broken legs.

Originally posted by s phi s
He didn't exactly jump. When the tower collapsed, he rode the rubble down 82 stories. Either way though, nothing but the grace of God allowed him to survive with only 2 broken legs.

I saw that story...he road the building down to the ground and ONLY had ONE broken leg. He was interviewed in the hospital. I know that God is alive when I look at him!

Back