An open and honest question for conversation: Why do our young Brothers keep killing each other?

I'm not smart enough to know the answer to this debate, but if you into conspiracies I will sit this here for you. It is old but this is what conspiracy folk think

I mean, if we want a real answer it's most likely because even black people don't value black people as much as they do others. These dudes will go shoot up their block but wont dare go out to the burbs where white folks live and do it. Know why? Because they know those folks will sit right on the stand and point their ass out, THATS HIM. In the hood, just like here, people tend to protect the villains. Like they're heroes or some type of shit. Hell black folk loved Tony Montana more than Cubans did.. for what lol. Much easier to get away with it when the victims are black and so is the criminal.

It's simple supply and demand. Boys and men want puzzy and most puzzy naturally craves bad boy behavior.

When young women stop rewarding destructive young men, the destructive behavior dries up.

Note: I am not laying 100% fault at girls but they have to understand that everyone plays a role in our outcomes.

It's simple supply and demand. Boys and men want puzzy and most puzzy naturally craves bad boy behavior.

When young women stop rewarding destructive young men, the destructive behavior dries up.

Note: I am not laying 100% fault at girls but they have to understand that everyone plays a role in our outcomes.

So goes women so goes the world.

Let's be honest....everything a man does is to impress a woman. Even the gay dudes. They put on this gay vibe to befriend women to get with other men. If we want a better world then women should stop rewarding men for being ballers, gangsters, etc....

I struggle with this argument because I see the history of success Black people had under greater oppression. Black Wall Street in OK is not the only thriving Black City destroyed out of jealousy. I look at how many Black's were in politics after reconstruction. The Blue Print is there.
As someone who has studied, written and talked to a bunch of folks who had relationships with Black Wall Street, it wasn't destroyed in the massacre. In fact, after the massacre, it was rebuilt better than before the 37-block area was attacked by white mobs. Black Wall Street lost what it was after the city decided to build a damn highway right through the middle of it that eventually destroyed it economically.

Spike Lee made a movie about that relationship a few years ago which was ... a miss to be kind.

As someone who has studied, written and talked to a bunch of folks who had relationships with Black Wall Street, it wasn't destroyed in the massacre. In fact, after the massacre, it was rebuilt better than before the 37-block area was attacked by white mobs. Black Wall Street lost what it was after the city decided to build a damn highway right through the middle of it that eventually destroyed it economically.
Sir, WTF are you talking about? The only comment I made about what destroyed The Tulsa Greenwood Community was jealousy which is 100% fact. Also, the primary point of my comment was to demonstrate the level of success Black people were having in that community before the community was destroyed. One must admit those were highly oppressive times in this country for Black people. Therefore, conveying my belief that if Black people could find a way then Black people can find a way now.

BTW, I've read many of your writings on this form over the years; never mind. Congratulations on your studies, writings, and talks.

Therefore, conveying my belief that if Black people could find a way then Black people can find a way now.

I feel that black people can find a way now but it takes collaboration. For example I'm a residential contractor and there is only one other black contractor in Lincoln Parish. He and I collaborate often. There is no reason for us to compete against one another. Also, we need the support of black people.

One thing that black consumers need to understand is that I am a business. I'm not going to give you the hook up because of the color of our skin.

To answer the original question:

1. Young men now have no concept of emotional intelligence; getting entirely too angry and having no idea how to resolve conflict. Dudes want to prove their toughness, but are scared to use their hands, so the only thing they know to do is shoot. These are all things that should have been taught by and learned from fathers, but that isn't happening often enough.

2. I mentioned the anger in #1, and it's absolutely true. The fact that my father has always been there, I can't imagine how much anger and abandonment I'd probably feel if we'd never had a relationship, so I'm sure that it has an impact on the young guys. It's important that father-figures are present in these guys' lives.

3. I do have to believe that the hip-hop/entertainment culture has had some impact. While rap itself does not put a gun in your hand, it can convince you that putting a gun in your hands is the acceptable thing to do if an adult with wisdom isn't around to convince you otherwise.

3. I do have to believe that the hip-hop/entertainment culture has had some impact. While rap itself does not put a gun in your hand, it can convince you that putting a gun in your hands is the acceptable thing to do if an adult with wisdom isn't around to convince you otherwise.
You will get no argument from me on this.

Well it's just not the guns but how much society has propped that culture up despite the message.

How many rappers or songs are used to sell products now?
How many are showcased in magazines like GQ?

I'll give you a big one-how far as folks willing to include it in video games? NBA 2K for example. They EDIT the mess out of some of those songs that if you listen to them unedited you would be shocked at what you hear.

One song in NBA 2K19-90% of the song was cut out. About a guy screwing. It was made EXCULSIVE for NBA 2K19.
https://genius.com/Pierre-bourne-hacked-my-instagram-lyrics

Well it's just not the guns but how much society has propped that culture up despite the message.

How many rappers or songs are used to sell products now?
How many are showcased in magazines like GQ?

I'll give you a big one-how far as folks willing to include it in video games? NBA 2K for example. They EDIT the mess out of some of those songs that if you listen to them unedited you would be shocked at what you hear.

One song in NBA 2K19-90% of the song was cut out. About a guy screwing. It was made EXCULSIVE for NBA 2K19.
https://genius.com/Pierre-bourne-hacked-my-instagram-lyrics
I agree. And now all the pill popping, these rappers now are a bunch of junkies SMH slowly killing themselves with the drugs if they aren't getting shot. It's horrible.

It’s actually very simple and involves a good hard look in the mirror.

No race of people has been failed by its educated class like Black people.

Remember that “talented tenth” that was supposed to go and get educated and then bring that education back to the Black community and help lead the masses? Well, as soon as that talented tenth “got theirs” they forgot all about their Brothers and Sisters and fled to white neighborhoods, white schools, and white women’s thighs.

Look at the example in this very thread where the Black business owner talks about Black customers shouldn’t expect a hookup because of skin color (which probably occurs much less frequently than the poster made it sound).

I read an interview with some jew where he talked about how when a jew opens a business the other jews make it a point to support that business. Even though the prices are a little higher and the quality/service may not be up to standard in the beginning. They understand that this is the price they need to pay to make that business successful for the overall betterment of their community. That’s a business that will one day provide jobs to fellow jews and help the jewish dollar continue to circulate in their communities. We do just the opposite, and let’s not talk about when we’re in position to do the hiring.

In short, our young people are doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing, and it directly correlates to the cowardice and laziness of the generations before them.

“talented tenth” that was supposed to go and get educated and then bring that education back to the Black community

They did. That's the problem.

Education is the biggest crock of s#!t that we could have ever fallen for. All it does is:

1. Get you thousands of dollars into debt before you ever begin your first steady job
2. Arms you with a sheet of paper that says "Degree" and skills to ensure that you work for the establishment for the next 30+ years of your life.

Before "education", we had family. We had self-sufficient businesses. We had community. Our grandparents read at 8th and 9th grade levels but did a far better job of maintaining our communities than we could ever do today.

Education (and integration, let's not leave that out) tricked us into conformity and a belief that what we had was not good enough.

Now don't get me wrong, if my future children earn full scholarships, I may allow them to go to college since that will eliminate the need for loans, but they'll definitely be choosing a major that involves obtaining a SKILL that allows them to provide services that pays the bills for them and sustains a community.

In short, our young people are doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing, and it directly correlates to the cowardice and laziness of the generations before them.
I respectfully disagree. I can agree with a lot of the rest of your post, but not this.

I respectfully disagree. I can agree with a lot of the rest of your post, but not this.
You see what’s happening with Kyrie Irving? I’m not one to look to athletes or entertainers for Black consciousness, but you don’t see how the Black talking heads in the media instantly got in line and carried the water for the jews? Nobody spoke boldly on Kyrie’s behalf, because everyone is scared of losing their job in the jewish controlled media. And nobody is gonna speak up either, even though of all people it’s Black people who don’t owe the jew anything. No explanations nor apologies, but the same can’t be said about them with regard to us.

That’s the kinda cowardice I’m talking about, and that’s just barely scratching the surface, and most of us are guilty of it.

To a certain point he is correct and wrong.

Laziness. We want seats at the table but how many of us are coming to said table PREPARED? Along with INFORMED. I can't cry about the lack of black folks in Silicon Valley if there are no black folks educated and trained to work in those jobs.
How hard is it to go to a meeting and NOT c**n or clown or yell? How many times have we seen black folks act a fool at a meeting and no one can talk? Especially during the BLM era?

Cowardice. How many black schools are warzones because the school board will NOT support the principal and staff? Or you got a horrible principal that does NOTHING and keeps that job for years. While at white schools they have ZERO issue tossing dead weight.
How many bad politicians STAY in office because we won't vote them OUT.
How many toxic black folks stay in these communities?

To a certain point he is correct and wrong.

Laziness. We want seats at the table but how many of us are coming to said table PREPARED? Along with INFORMED. I can't cry about the lack of black folks in Silicon Valley if there are no black folks educated and trained to work in those jobs.
How hard is it to go to a meeting and NOT c**n or clown or yell? How many times have we seen black folks act a fool at a meeting and no one can talk? Especially during the BLM era?

Cowardice. How many black schools are warzones because the school board will NOT support the principal and staff? Or you got a horrible principal that does NOTHING and keeps that job for years. While at white schools they have ZERO issue tossing dead weight.
How many bad politicians STAY in office because we won't vote them OUT.
How many toxic black folks stay in these communities?
The laziness is that Black people are too scared to build their own table. We don't even attempt to anymore. Instead we put the blame for the ills in our communities on lost elections. If hoping for favorable outcomes of elections is all we're willing to do we'll never fix what ails us. The cowardice comes from knowing that if we do attempt to build our own table whites will see that competition as a threat which will eventually bring us into direct conflict with them.

There are plenty of Black people prepared to take tech jobs, and any other kinda job out there. Discrimination against Black people in the tech field is so well known that it's almost pointless discussing it. But that goes back to the differences in how whites and asians and latinos approach hiring vs. how we do it.

Back