An article called for John McCain to ‘just … die already.’ A GOP official responded: ‘Amen.’

Olde Hornet

They will eat their own for power.
nono2.gif
no.gif
nono2.gif

An article called for John McCain to ‘just … die already.’ A GOP official responded: ‘Amen.’

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fficial-responded-‘amen’/ar-BBEGCyE?li=AA5a8k

A member of the Republican National Committee in Nevada apologized after retweeting an article that begged for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to die.

Diana Orrock, a national committeewoman for the Nevada GOP, shared a story headlined “Please Just F‑‑‑ing Die Already.” In retweeting the piece, which was published on Medium, Orrock wrote “Amen.”

Subscribe to the Post's Must Reads newsletter: Compelling stories you can't afford to miss

Several hours after posting the now-deleted tweet, Orrock apologized to McCain and to the Nevada and national GOP, calling the ailing senator “an American hero” — and her own post “disrespectful.”

They fail to realize that John MaCain is one of the few Republicans who makes some sense. Also, you wish for someone who is damn an American Icon to die....SMH

They fail to realize that John MaCain is one of the few Republicans who makes some sense. Also, you wish for someone who is damn an American Icon to die....SMH
McCain makes sense sometimes but he also can tow the party line. Remember who his running mate was? He may have won the presidency if he had not folded to party pressure and chose that dimwit. Also, old boy got some skeletons too....remember the Savings and Loan fiasco? He was a part of the Keating Five. He was knee deep in the dog's business in that one. It does seem that his conscience can rear its head from time to time but do not get it twisted....he is blood red republican.

McCain makes sense sometimes but he also can tow the party line. Remember who his running mate was? He may have won the presidency if he had not folded to party pressure and chose that dimwit. Also, old boy got some skeletons too....remember the Savings and Loan fiasco? He was a part of the Keating Five. He was knee deep in the dog's business in that one. It does seem that his conscience can rear its head from time to time but do not get it twisted....he is blood red republican.

I respect that but let's be honest damn near every Congressman has skeletons.

now it turns out he has cancer, glioblastoma multiforme. Puts that die already comment in a different light.

My father was in the Hanoi Hilton for 9 months. Many of the men there have either died from Cancer, specifically, Lung, Throat, or Brain tumors or suffering from it now. My father had lung and throat cancer. Prayers up to him and his family. When my father passed away he sent and wonderful plaque and handwritten letter to my mother as he has done to all the families of men who were there that have died. That's why I see him in a different light than some of you.

Also, is rampant in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. I'm talking there is a generation of men that are gone. Also, the forms of cancer have mutated there where some has passed on children. It's crazy.

McCain got hoodwinked into pick Sarah Palin. He was trying to get the women/(minority) vote by having her. But it backfired tremendously. He thought he was going against the GOP grain by picking her. Dude is actually an okay guy for a old school rich white guy. I have met him twice at the Naval Academy. Sat at the table with him at a dinner there and the conversations were interesting. He was instrumental in pushing for the Academy to increase funding to recruit minorities to attend. Which they have. Also backed some foundation funding for students who needed a little extra schooling to get admitted. Now he does have skeletons. Aint none of them some 100% innocent cats. Bush's brother Neil was knee deep in that S and L stuff too. Daddy Bush helped him out of it. LOL. Probably Jimmy Carter is the only one that is pretty clean. LOL. McCain pissed me off when he was against the Holiday for MLK back in the day. But said he regretted that stance. He will tow the line on some Republican issues. But as a fellow Naval vet. I can't have nothing but respect for dude on what he endured as a POW. He got tortured extra for who his Dad and Grandfather were at the time. Both Admirals in the Navy.

They know he makes sense that's why they wish he would just die. LOL!!!!

Man I hope people see this to understand if they feel this way about their own how do you think they feel about us?!

Yep! I told folks the biggest lie ever told is they stick together. They have certain groups of them that stick together. But they will throw any of their own under the bus and run over them mofos. Look at what Trump just said about Sessions. White folks aint no group that sticks together. Its just that they have enough of them to group up to keep other folks out of the country club. LOL. But make no mistake. They hate their own kind as well. Now they rather deal with their own kind because they know they can treat each other like shit and nothing will be said. Look at PWTs around the country. They still vote against their own interests to put rich whites in office who don't care nothing about them. LOL. Them same cats get in office and sit back and laugh at those whites who helped them in. Trump is doing that right now. He don't care about them mofos.

Yep! I told folks the biggest lie ever told is they stick together. They have certain groups of them that stick together. But they will throw any of their own under the bus and run over them mofos. Look at what Trump just said about Sessions. White folks aint no group that sticks together. Its just that they have enough of them to group up to keep other folks out of the country club. LOL. But make no mistake. They hate their own kind as well. Now they rather deal with their own kind because they know they can treat each other like shit and nothing will be said. Look at PWTs around the country. They still vote against their own interests to put rich whites in office who don't care nothing about them. LOL. Them same cats get in office and sit back and laugh at those whites who helped them in. Trump is doing that right now. He don't care about them mofos.

Man didn't he just throw Sessions out there. LMAO. And you are so correct, they will do anything no matter what to hurt non whites. The PWTs are the ones hurting if the healthcare is taken away. lol. Now they wanna cry but for the last few years they been wanting them to take it away. It's funny, sad and wild to me. I just sit back, watch and enjoy this foolishness going on right now. TV could NOT make a show as good as this administration.

I am not changing my opinion on McCain. I saw his opposition to Barack Obama. I saw his opposition to the MLK Federal Holiday. He may eat with Black folk but his core beliefs and values do not appear to align with mine.

I wish him well, but he is still a racist prick. You black folks will always be slaves to white Americans. White Christians seek revenge, black Christians hold hands and coward down. Same up!

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims
popcorn.gif
sad.gif
nono2.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html

“The last president for McCain will be Trump. There’s some godly justice right there,” wrote one user on the “Politically Incorrect” message board of social media network 4chan, a hothouse of right-wing memes.

“I’m pretty sure that God is punishing him,” wrote another 4chan user. “God made it pretty clear that he supports New Right now.”

Why they hate him

McCain criticizes Trump's Syria policy despite cancer diagnosis

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ia-policy-despite-cancer-diagnosis/498248001/

Cancer isn't keeping Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., from sticking to his political guns.

Just hours after news broke of McCain's brain cancer diagnosis, the Arizona senator blasted President Trump amid a report that the administration decided to halt a CIA training program for moderate Syrian rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad's regime.

"If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin," McCain said in a statement Thursday. "Making any concession to Russia, absent a broader strategy for Syria, is irresponsible and short-sighted."

I respect that but let's be honest damn near every Congressman has skeletons.

My father was in the Hanoi Hilton for 9 months. Many of the men there have either died from Cancer, specifically, Lung, Throat, or Brain tumors or suffering from it now. My father had lung and throat cancer. Prayers up to him and his family. When my father passed away he sent and wonderful plaque and handwritten letter to my mother as he has done to all the families of men who were there that have died. That's why I see him in a different light than some of you.

Also, is rampant in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. I'm talking there is a generation of men that are gone. Also, the forms of cancer have mutated there where some has passed on children. It's crazy.

Thanks for sharing, very moving and touching comments. I can tell you really miss your father.

Why they hate him

McCain criticizes Trump's Syria policy despite cancer diagnosis

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ia-policy-despite-cancer-diagnosis/498248001/

Cancer isn't keeping Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., from sticking to his political guns.

Just hours after news broke of McCain's brain cancer diagnosis, the Arizona senator blasted President Trump amid a report that the administration decided to halt a CIA training program for moderate Syrian rebels fighting Bashar al-Assad's regime.

"If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin," McCain said in a statement Thursday. "Making any concession to Russia, absent a broader strategy for Syria, is irresponsible and short-sighted."
As I said before....McCain's conscious rears its head occasionally. I am convinced that he knows what's right but he often did what was expedient. I had even considered voting for him once upon a time. Then I woke up. He may be on his way out (I do not intend this to sound malicious) so he has nothing to lose doing the right thing now. I believe he was always "country first" but too many times he chose party line and personal gain over country and doing what was right.

It's what they do....

As I said before....McCain's conscious rears its head occasionally. I am convinced that he knows what's right but he often did what was expedient. I had even considered voting for him once upon a time. Then I woke up. He may be on his way out (I do not intend this to sound malicious) so he has nothing to lose doing the right thing now. I believe he was always "country first" but too many times he chose party line and personal gain over country and doing what was right.

This clip has always stayed in my memory whenever a discussion of John McCain would come up. It left me believing that he was a good and descent man.

This clip has always stayed in my memory whenever a discussion of John McCain would come up. It left me believing that he was a good and descent man.

Hence this statement:
I am convinced that he knows what's right but he often did what was expedient. I had even considered voting for him once upon a time.

Selecting Sarah Palin as his running mate is an instance of doing what was expedient. Yielding to party politics can (and often time does) cancel out the good a person does/wants to do.

The dude that selected Ferraro as his running mate did the same thing on the dems side. Damn, I cannot remember his name....and it probably cost him the presidency.

Please understand, I do not identify as democrat or republican. I have voted for candidates of both parties. As I said, I considered voting for McCain at one time.

Last edited:
Hence this statement:
I am convinced that he knows what's right but he often did what was expedient. I had even considered voting for him once upon a time.

Selecting Sarah Palin as his running mate is an instance of doing what was expedient. Yielding to party politics can (and often time does) cancel out the good a person does/wants to do.

This is a great post Herb, very well said! It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

"there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right"- J.K. Rowling

Back