Ameshya Williams Returning to Jackson State and JSU Women's Basketball News

Reed has Coop number and has had it for a while now. This team is now 100 percent all her players. 2 seasons have passed and coaches still don't have an answer for Ameshya.

So this upcoming Texas Southern team is not 100% Coop's now?

So this upcoming Texas Southern team is not 100% Coop's now?

They should be but that ain't saying much since they were trash 😆. I know y'all were hit with the injury bug and a player or 2 didn't make it to campus. I expect Coop to compete like always. I just don't think y'all gonna have what it takes to overtake what Reed has assembled. Plus bama state, aamu, and bcu should all be a force.

They should be but that ain't saying much since they were trash 😆. I know y'all were hit with the injury bug and a player or 2 didn't make it to campus. I expect Coop to compete like always. I just don't think y'all gonna have what it takes to overtake what Reed has assembled. Plus bama state, aamu, and bcu should all be a force.
*snicker*

lol y’all “snicker’d” last year so that means nothing. We like Coop. We want her to win. But she ain’t did shit lately. Tell her to step her cookies up. I’m hoping I can make a game so I can talk shit to coop like I did back in the day lol We’d talk shit all game & then laugh with each other afterwards. That’s my girl 😂.

Reed has done an excellent job.... I just think yall fascination with "Dandy Dozen" is overrated. I guarantee you none of those girls would have been in the top "12" here. Mississippi girls high school basketball was down last year.

Reed has done an excellent job.... I just think yall fascination with "Dandy Dozen" is overrated. I guarantee you none of those girls would have been in the top "12" here. Mississippi girls high school basketball was down last year.

You can't guarantee that. Dandy's are the top players in Mississippi just as the Fab 5s are the top players in Alabama (we have 1 of those now too). To get the top players in your state year in and year out says a lot about your program and IS the reason coach Reed has been able to be successful and dominate in this conference. There's nothing overrated about that.

Back