American Idol: The Search For A Superstar

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Did anyone catch this last night on Fox? There were some pretty awful people on there. That Simon guy is funny. He tells it like it is. Sometimes I wonder if people really are tone deaf because this one black girl was going off about how she just KNEW she could sing but she really SUCKED.

Pt 2 comes on tonight on Fox.

Did you see Paula Abdul's reaction to Justin when he was finished singing that Oleta Adams song? She was like, "I need regain my composure."
I wonder if Paula made a sneak trip up to Justin's room later that night and got a..............oops, wrong board to talk like that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man I cant beleive some of those people were serious about trying to sing. They had to have been joking. I missed this part but I heard this one chick named Tameka went off on them (especially Paula Abdul) when she got denied. She called the british dude Paul McCartny. LMAO

Put my money on Justin

It wasn't bad of a show. Some people on there really did suck, but there were a few who had some true talent. Honestly...Justin was one of them! Dude might win the whole thing.

Re: Put my money on Justin

Originally posted by Miami Jag
It wasn't bad of a show. Some people on there really did suck, but there were a few who had some true talent. Honestly...Justin was one of them! Dude might win the whole thing.

I agree! I think Justin will take the whole thing.

This mess was funny as all get out. Man I was truly outdone watching some of these people. Like all you folks, I was like, have any of these people ever listened to themselves sing? And some of then got angry when they told them they sucked. That one chic that had followed them all over the country on a bus.....and was horrible.

Funniest....
When that dude Simon told that cic she should sue her vocal coach.

When the black dude told that chic..."Were you trying to hit any notes":lmao:

Back