American Idol 3: Finale' with the 2 sistahs?

DaBOX 96' Snare

1st Stack Drum2Drum ever
:eek: I don't know about you but I would love to see LaToya and Fantasia as the last two contestants on the Finale of this season's American Idol......They blew away the competiton tonite :eek:

pvu.jpg

img10.gif

I actually like Jennifer better than Latoya. I know that she has strong vocal cords, but once she learns to control it, watch out!

This is a pretty strong group of singers depth wise. Fantasia will dominate the competition until they narrow it down to the final eight.

Awesome performances Tonite. Definitely the best group ever on American Idol.
My Top 3:
George
Jennifer
Fantasia
Its pretty hard to choose out the entire 12
except-----John Paul
:rolleyes: Red Head Kid (different type of voice, but boring as hell:eek:
Its gonna get interesting.....................
My vote for American Idol--GEORGE Reppin the N.O.:cool:

This is the BEST group. I like all of the Black people. In the end, I think it'll be between Jennifer & George.

HOw could yall forget Tim?

That football player from Rancho Cuchomamungo. That kid can blow!!!! He just needs to pick better songs, like something from Hall & Oats, Micheal McDonlad, or Jeffery Osborne.

I like George from that Fisher Housing Project! George is the TRUTH: TEDDY PENDERGRASS...

I like Jennifer Hudson.

I like LaToya!

I like the Hawaiian chick!

Fantasia is the truth! She just makes you want to rock with her! They showed her in church. I know she can tear the house down!

Bandfan: Who is Tim?

I think his name is Tim Rodgers?
The white boy football player that Simon be riding all the time.

I peeped the show last night. All of the sistas can sing...but they all have similiar styles. Someone needs to step out from the pack. The Hawaain(sp) girl can sing too. That red head kid destroyed Lately. That was the worst ish I've heard in my life. Why did I picture Dave Chappelle dressed up like a white boy imitating him when I was watching. I don't know what Simon and Paula were looking/listening too. America may hate it, but the next American Idol will be a sista who screams when she sings!!!

Bandfan: I don't like Tim's singing all that much.

Nastynupe: I think our sisters are good and they are exactly what most of us like. I do want them to exhibit some control over the power of the voice and to be a litte different! If not, it will become boring like Simon said.

The redhead kid....is just that... a kid. I bet you he goes another round though.

My picks are : Fantasia, Jennifer, LaToya, George, one of those Hawiian Girls. In that order.

I like La Toya and Fantasia. The Hawaiin girl that did Inseperable wasn't bad at all as well as the 16yr. old from Georgia. I think this is the best 12. For the fellas, George is the best but he looks pretty crazy while singing.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I peeped the show last night. All of the sistas can sing...but they all have similiar styles. Someone needs to step out from the pack. The Hawaain(sp) girl can sing too. That red head kid destroyed Lately. That was the worst ish I've heard in my life. Why did I picture Dave Chappelle dressed up like a white boy imitating him when I was watching. I don't know what Simon and Paula were looking/listening too. America may hate it, but the next American Idol will be a sista who screams when she sings!!!

I couldn't agree with you more.......The red head guy mutilated "Lately".......It was horrible and in the words of Simon-"horrendus"......I couldn't believe Paula and Simon liked his performance......Jennifer has a strong voice but I don't think she will learn to control it fast enough to win......I'm going with Latoya, Fantasia, the Hawaiian, and George.....

Has any SWAC or non-SWAC band played the Chaka Khan song-"Ain't Nobody Loves me Better" that LaToya sang at the beginning?? That mutha luva was rockin' ;)

Originally posted by Tigerpride
what are ya'll talking about...he does make some stupid expressions...but what else??

Well lets just say that he looks like he is always wearing "Guess" Jeans.

Originally posted by kellis
George seems to be very energetic and full of life. My people.... :smh: :smh:

I agree. But Kellis, WHO does George look like to you? ***name starts with a C and ends with "los"***... :D

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
I agree. But Kellis, WHO does George look like to you? ***name starts with a C and ends with "los"***... :D

Man, he looks like CARLOS!!!!!!

whoever that is. I hate inside jokes.....or maybe Im just nosey.

either way :cool:

Back