AMAZING RACE 8 ............. Teams of 4

staggalee83

War & Thunder
:argue2: STARTS TONIGHT!! :slap:

Of course I'm pulling for tha BLACK. :alicia: :dude:

Don't know if it's going to be as good as the rest of them though.

Caught a sneak pre-view.

I guess since they had kids involved this time, they decided to limit the travel to 8,000 miles within North America..............So I guess we talking Canada and the U.S.A.

Still looked entertaining. Guess it will be a good travel adventure for the kids because all the locations had that "WAY TOO FAMILIAR" vibe about them.

Example ...........PADDLE BOATING ACROSS THE COLORADO RIVER. stuff like that. I'll still give it a couple of :tup: :tup: :tup: up.

I missed it. Went to cbs.com the Black Family (Black is their last name) were eliminated.

Who saw the show?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I did.

The BLACK family, (that was their name), pi$$ed me off.........................their dad that is. This fool rolling through New York like Charlie Brown. They were the first team to the SUV's and the last to leave on the race..................lolly gaggin', trying to talk to people. :shame:

Trying to be so nice and got ganked at the end. They did not have a sense of purpose ........"A MILLION DOLLAR PURPOSE". :shame:

At the end, it was them and another family, (brothers and sisters).
This fool, (Mr Black), finished the road block first, then waited in the parking lot for the other family to say "good luck". They passed his arse on the way to the pit stop. :cry:

:topic: ...............(side note)
Mrs. Black was :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :bowdown: :bowdown: :flippy: :flippy: :D :D :sperm: :sperm: :D :nod: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<all that!!

I saw the show last night also. I was pissed @ the black family. They didn't have any sense of urgency. They were taking their time and talking like it was just another family outing. Man, I was upset with them during the whole race.

buckwheat1911 said:
I saw the show last night also. I was pissed @ the black family. They didn't have any sense of urgency. They were taking their time and talking like it was just another family outing. Man, I was upset with them during the whole race.

Go to CBS.com. They have them on the front page of the site looking all PITIFUL and Sh*t.

Im glad I didnt see the first episode cause I would have been pissed.

Back