Amazing Race 6

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
LAWD, is anyone watching this show, this season? I watched it for the first time, on last night and I tripped out at the domestic violence couple. :smh: That man is a lunatic...did y'all see how he pushed his girlfriend..and her stupid ass just sat there and cried like a baby. :shame: I just couldn't understand how someone like that got on the show at all. They came in 2nd place, hell I would hate to see if they had come in last. Homeboy would have beat the stank out of ole girl, right there on national tv. I believe the host was quite disturbed by it all, too.

I was mad at Kendra for her statements she made about Africa. I wanted to jump into that TV. When she was in the Cab she made a remark about the smell. Then she called Africa ghetto, and said the people there should stop breeding.

The touching moment came when they had to lay a rose in the place where the slaves went through. I was in tears. I am glad CBS made them honor that location. All I could think of is the that was the last place where they had their freedom, and was about to get tortured or beaten on those boats.
Gus started crying, I don't know how sincere the other teams were.

I did not care for that comment also....I wish the cab criver would've slowed down on purpose...

the black team...the father wanted to drink beer...the girl would not let him...why not? they are in Germany

as for Jonathan...the girl should've left the backpack....a free vacation to Mexico was at stake....she's use to that abuse obviously...she cheers when they win and gets emotional when he gets mad

Yeah that ran me kinda HOT to.....I try and watch it all time it's one of my favorite shows along with BIG BROTHER........... But some of those same people had smart comments on last week to

Back