"Alternative" Frats.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:shame: :read: :smh: :smh:

You know, i joke around a lot, can be very facetious at times, but seriously, i wonder why/how this phenom has cropped up,, or perhaps it's always been around. I just don't remember anything like this when I was in college (circa 82-87, 91-93). I guess socially this kind of thing is more acceptable today? I could see it at PWCs, but at HBCUs?? That one really baffles me.

Funny you put this on here. We JUST met these ladies of ALZ back in Dec. as they were volunteering at a toy drive that some of the pan hell was also participating in. Saw them again as they marched in the MLK parade with other gay men/women of the community as they carried their gay flag and sign. They were nice and mingling with all the frats/sorors, but you could tell everyone was just being cordial with them and didn't want to get too buddy buddy with them.

Honestly I don't have a problem with it as long as they are not attempted to do what those Miaka guys did. They are being themselves and not afraid of it which is good.

I know at Arkansas there was a new sorority specifically for Asian girls which was cool.

Back