Alright Jukes

Mom-E

SUtrp96, BachMeezy, and the rest of the gang... I'm trying to see what y'all are trying to do for the J-State game. Me, I gotta lose at least a half of a kidney. J, I figured out why those Bob Marley shirts are so hot in the N.O..... :cool:

Originally posted by Mom-E
SUtrp96, BachMeezy, and the rest of the gang... I'm trying to see what y'all are trying to do for the J-State game. Me, I gotta lose at least a half of a kidney. J, I figured out why those Bob Marley shirts are so hot in the N.O..... :cool:

lol....I don't know what you talkin about...:lol:

But I plan on getting up to Jackson early if I can....I really want to get on J-state side to hear SU from across the field...

Cool, I'm just trying to go ahead and get these plans started to make this one to remember. By the way, how or where do you get the tickets for that seating??? Do I have to go through the black market... :smug:

Re: Re: Alright Jukes

Originally posted by SUtrp96
lol....I don't know what you talkin about...:lol:

But I plan on getting up to Jackson early if I can....I really want to get on J-state side to hear SU from across the field...
J....J....J.....Im trying to do it with ya man. Ima have an ol'skool Juke (88) with me... two PV dudes, and my camera. And, Im trying to sit on JSU side the first half, too.

We gotta meet somewhere, before the game, and mob in there.

I'll holla at you about some details from now until next week.

PS- Who said sum'n about BobMarley?

Re: Re: Re: Alright Jukes

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
J....J....J.....Im trying to do it with ya man. Ima have an ol'skool Juke (88) with me... two PV dudes, and my camera. And, Im trying to sit on JSU side the first half, too.

We gotta meet somewhere, before the game, and mob in there.

I'll holla at you about some details from now until next week.

PS- Who said sum'n about BobMarley?

We definitely getting n there...I want the same spot Me and Erroll had in 01' we were right in front them muddafuggas...:D

Ohh did we talk some isht!!!!! Stay in touch when it close we'll work something out!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Alright Jukes

Originally posted by SUtrp96
We definitely getting n there...I want the same spot Me and Erroll had in 01' we were right in front them muddafuggas...:D

Ohh did we talk some isht!!!!! Stay in touch when it close we'll work something out!!!
*in Mr Burns voice*
"Eeeeexcellent!"

Good Good. I have a feeling I might need some more soldiers with me on that side (I wish a ni99a would tell me something). We shouldn't have to use the forces....but, just in case someone wants to feel too much of their Sippi roots up in there....we can handle it.

Disclaimer: This kind of attitude ONLY exist because the last time I was there (Mumford East)....the percussion section almost had to fight after halftime. For what? Don't know. But, I was a crab....and, they wouldn't have told me much anyway.

Man Jared...I want to get these tickets together so I can act a fool. Double Eazy, we rollin tight or what??? Let's come together people.

Man Jared...I want to get these tickets together so I can act a fool. Double Eazy, we rollin tight or what??? Let's come together people.

But what will "The Man" say if he knew we were travelling together??

If the "Man" had anything to do with us travelling, he'd probably have us hungry after the game or be asking us, "When are you gonna graduate." But on the real, I wanna have a M-9 right by their band.

If the "Man" had anything to do with us travelling, he'd probably have us hungry after the game or be asking us, "When are you gonna graduate." But on the real, I wanna have a M-9 right by their band.

I feel ya on the M-9, but I don't think I can do all the face paint and crazy wigs and stuff, lol.

YES YES, I WILL BE THERE TO PUT THAT STEERING WHEEL IN J-STATE BACK.....IN FULL THROTTLE

I AM SWEEPEE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr. BHZ
YES YES, I WILL BE THERE TO PUT THAT STEERING WHEEL IN J-STATE BACK.....IN FULL THROTTLE

I AM SWEEPEE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!

Whats the deal SWEEPEE, It looks like you guys are going to have to push a lil harded, since UAPB on the net telling lies ....It seems as though they feel you guys and them are on the same level....

~saying to myself~
"From what I heard of GSU, UAPB got some work to do"

Back