Alpha Brothers in North LA or Any Alums of Grambling

Jax

Chief Trolling offICEr
If possible, can you keep us posted with any arrangements for Bro. Coach Robinson?

Thanks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I met the General President and the Executive Director of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. at the Eastern Regional Convention in Baltimore last weekend. I just felt like we had to do something to honor Coach Rob before he passed. :( Maybe it was me, but I knew something wasn't right during one of the session we had on Saturday afternoon. Bro. Matthews and Bro. Hall will receive an email from me today in regards to honor the "Legend". He's not just a brother of my beloved fraternity, a member of the Grambling State University Family, and a coach, but a Christ-like figure that all black men should try to at least emulate.

Frat,

Do you any one of you have any suggestions before I send an email today?

Bro. Kennedy

May you rest in peace Coach Eddie Robinson...:tup:

Southern University Remembers Coach Eddie Robinson
4/5/07, 12 Noon in the Southern University Cotillion Ballroom

^^ Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. If they are having a memorial service down here I will attend.

^^ My bad. I meant to say I couldn't make it today because it was short notice. Being he was from the BR area, I was hoping they would have one that would correspond with his arrangements.

Thanks. :tup:

^^ My bad. I meant to say I couldn't make it today because it was short notice. Being he was from the BR area, I was hoping they would have one that would correspond with his arrangements.

Thanks. :tup:

The Service is tomorrow on SU's Campus.

Back