All the way from the JSU days, Get Ready's girl finally got the bag

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
Ole Brittany Renner from Get Ready's famous signature picture, finally got paid and PJ Washington is mad even tho everyone told him what was up, poor fella

Welp looks like another IG model learned from @Get Ready girl on how to get the NBA bag, are basketball players just slow? I'm surprised at this one because I thought his dad claimed that he told his sons how to avoid the IG thots looking for the bag, so much for good ole Dad's advice, wow

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If I am making nine to ten figures a year. The only woman for me better have some degrees, or a serious work ethic.
But you not a NBA player, I think growing up they spend too much time in the gym and not enough time experiencing their dating skills and social interaction, by the time they get to the league their dating skills are atrophied to the point that any pretty girl get their attention, regardless of what she got going on, Brittany said on social media for the world to see that athletes are stupid and she still got PJ Washington give her the golden child.

These Instagram models are thirsty….I have been hit by one since building my house. She wants to use my hone as soon as it is finished to take pictures. I asked her how did she find out I was building a home. She stated that contacts cities for building permits. She gets the addresses then like with me she left a note on my door. If I was single I probably would have but since I’m married it’s a no go. I’m also glad I got the note off the door instead of my wife.

These Instagram models are high price hoes. How in the hell are you the UAE then on vacation in Miami for two weeks.

The show “P-Valley” made it make sense when the football coach told the stripper that she can come the Memphis and he would buy her a condo, expenses paid, and be in the skybox every game. Just think of these hoes had 3 ducks like him. She got her house/apartment paid….now all she has to do is find a duck to give her food money…and another duck to get her clothing expenses…then she will persuade all of those ducks to contribute her clothing, hair, nails, and make up so she can stay “cute” for them.

This is why I say prostitution should be legalized. Hoes like the ones I spoke about above will be in a controlled market. Those hoes don’t like that.

These Instagram models are thirsty….I have been hit by one since building my house. She wants to use my hone as soon as it is finished to take pictures. I asked her how did she find out I was building a home. She stated that contacts cities for building permits. She gets the addresses then like with me she left a note on my door. If I was single I probably would have but since I’m married it’s a no go. I’m also glad I got the note off the door instead of my wife.

These Instagram models are high price hoes. How in the hell are you the UAE then on vacation in Miami for two weeks.

The show “P-Valley” made it make sense when the football coach told the stripper that she can come the Memphis and he would buy her a condo, expenses paid, and be in the skybox every game. Just think of these hoes had 3 ducks like him. She got her house/apartment paid….now all she has to do is find a duck to give her food money…and another duck to get her clothing expenses…then she will persuade all of those ducks to contribute her clothing, hair, nails, and make up so she can stay “cute” for them.

This is why I say prostitution should be legalized. Hoes like the ones I spoke about above will be in a controlled market. Those hoes don’t like that.

Don't forget she will tell some dude that the phone bill has to get paid so she can stay in touch with him. But you are right, they be in a lot of places without a job, it is amazing.

Your Dubai info is correct:

I guess if that is a baby bump and he got money, he's done. But at this point anyone that knocks her up gets what they deserved anyway lol

Back