All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, video)

2kool

-d8c4aa64965cb7c3.JPG

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/12/all-male_dancers_stir_controve.html#incart_2box

Re: All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, vi

Uh uh...JSUers are gonna be pissed....look at the pics...they show them at a JSU game in November and they based on the J-settes THEY SAY.

Re: All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, vi

Uh uh...JSUers are gonna be pissed....look at the pics...they show them at a JSU game in November and they based on the J-settes THEY SAY.

These guys have NOTHING to do with JSU. As you can see from the pics, they bought tickets and walked into the stadium like anyone else.

Kendrick could have spared us the picture

These guys have NOTHING to do with JSU. As you can see from the pics, they bought tickets and walked into the stadium like anyone else.

you didn't read the caption under the pics then. THEY SAID themselves that they are based off the Jsettes. I said y'all would be mad they mentioned y'all's name even. See the picture I painted which was accurate. JSUers are gonna be pissed.

I blame jsu :smh:

they could have denounced this when it first began in the 90s

Further destruction of society's image of the Black Man....

JSU? Seriously?

I thought this obsession with JSU around these parts was an exaggeration. Guess not.

Last edited:

How one denounces that when they still had flaming male twirlers? I do believe there's a large faction on that campus that strongly supports that type of behavior. I once mentioned something about flood walls on the Sport Board and got two infractions from the moderators for doing so, basically I got penalized for making a truthful statement about flood walls that some from a certain school found very offensive. Maybe flood walls weren't part of the topic, but the meaning I applied for them was very accurate.

Last edited:

Those outfits are inappropriate for a family holiday parade...forget the fact that they are gay. They did that sh*t for attention, not because they can dance.

Sh*t's gross

did anyone peep out how they said they were at a Jsette competition in the "City of Jackson"

how does JSU let this type mockery go on in their city...not denouncing this stuff in the 90s led to all of this ...even in your own city :smh:

did anyone peep out how they said they were at a Jsette competition in the "City of Jackson"

how does JSU let this type mockery go on in their city...not denouncing this stuff in the 90s led to all of this ...even in your own city :smh:

Yeah, they should have passed a law like Uganda did and threatened imprisionment for life.

Those outfits are inappropriate for a family holiday parade...forget the fact that they are gay. They did that sh*t for attention, not because they can dance.

Sh*t's gross

And woman's makeup on their faces. Those outfits are totally inappropriate for any parade where there would be several children. Something is terrible wrong with society when people that goes totally against nature demonstrate that type of behavior in front of kids.

Yeah, they should have passed a law like Uganda did and threatened imprisionment for life.

Nope, but they shouldn't have encouraged such behavior by cheering it on and do believe it started from the gay male twirlers, which are still recognized at homecomings.

Who cheered this stuff on Jag89?

Who cheered this stuff on Jag89?

Anytime a school allow any such behavior to take place in any form or fashion, then it is considered acceptable behavior by the school. Alcorn State decided to eliminate such behavior when the cop chased the gay dude off the field, whereas jSU might have stop allowing gay twirlers to march with the band, but during jSU's homecoming, the past gay twirlers are allowed to perform, which says the school still allows such behavior to be cheered on by the masses at jSU's games.

Last edited:

Anytime a school allow any such behavior to take place in any form or fashion, then it is considered acceptable behavior by the school. Alcorn State decided to eliminate such behavior when the cop chased the gay dude off the field, whereas jSU might have stop allowing gay twirlers to march with the band, but during jSU's homecoming, the past gay twirlers are allowed to perform, which says the school still allows such behavior to be cheered on by the masses at jSU's games.

You're really reaching.

You're really reaching.

Being that you are from jSU, in your mind I'm reaching. But no way in hell Doc Greggs would have allowed gay men to perform with the band in a flamboyant way and I'm pretty sure Mr. Jackson feelings the same way.

Being that you are from jSU, in your mind I'm reaching. But no way in hell Doc Greggs would have allowed gay men to perform with the band in a flamboyant way and I'm pretty sure Mr. Jackson feelings the same way.

You have men who chose copy our drill team's dance style, period. That's their choice, but it has nothing to do with JSU. Drag queens emulate any and everyone.

You have men who chose copy our drill team's dance style, period. That's their choice, but it has nothing to do with JSU. Drag queens emulate any and everyone.

What about the flamboyant male twirlers, which started before the all-male dance groups?

you didn't read the caption under the pics then. THEY SAID themselves that they are based off the Jsettes. I said y'all would be mad they mentioned y'all's name even. See the picture I painted which was accurate. JSUers are gonna be pissed.

They mimic the Jsettes but they only perform in Alabama. Been around since I was in college.

So what song did they perform off of? Jingle bell, jingle bell jingle all the gays. :shame:

Back