Would ole GR lead you wrong
Give the guy what he deserves
Entrance into the BB forum
He deserves to be there more than some of them other folks
He has been a Tiger much longer
I have several messages from people that want Kev in the forum
do whats right

This includes emails too!!!!

GR, will you pls stop emailing and PMing Fiyay? He already stated that this is a dead issue. Now see, if you had gave me a pack of Johnsonville Brats and a Cherry Coke then I would have been glad to be on your side and emailed Fiyah too.

shiiid, and Sarge's Round 3 got deleted.. :read:

It didn't get deleted, it got merged with Round 2.....they were basically the same threads......

P.S.

Kenn said don't be sending him any emails or PM's about this either.......

It didn't get deleted, it got merged with Round 2.....they were basically the same threads......

P.S.

Kenn said don't be sending him any emails or PM's about this either.......

Yeah, I later noticed that....just surprised you took the time to merge that trash.

LOL @ Kenn :lmao:

Quit kissing ass TP. You worse than them SU folks that go :lol:mad:jrock when he aint said nothing. You are really getting sad

And Fiya
You tell Kenn Ima email whoever I want until justice is done. GR believes in justice.

Quit kissing ass TP. You worse than them SU folks that go :lol:mad:jrock when he aint said nothing. You are really getting sad

And Fiya
You tell Kenn Ima email whoever I want until justice is done. GR believes in justice.

No Justice, No Peace... Oh, :lol:mad: GR

wow, what a thread...gotta luv TSPN. :tup: We are all one big dysfuntional ass family...that's fa sho! :nod:

And Fiya

Man, this thread is still hilarious.

Back