Get Ready

Let Kev in the private JSU forum
What is the big deal? Hell we aint talkin about nothing
the guy is from JSU...this just dont make sense

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let Kev in the private JSU forum
What is the big deal? Hell we aint talkin about nothing
the guy is from JSU...this just dont make sense

If you really want Kevin in the Blue Bengals Den, let him use your user name/password. :winkgrin:

If you really want Kevin in the Blue Bengals Den, let him use your user name/password. :winkgrin:

Not worried now....

I am informed now the "RULES" have changed...........

First I was told to have a voucher.....
Get Ready did..
Next i am told that since SOME of those JSU whined and cried I can't get in....

So I guess now one person can rally support against you.....
It counts....HOW SAD!!!!!!!

So other SWAC members...I hope that some DOES not have it in for you when you try to gain access to your SWACPAGE schools private site....

Will all of you people quit sending me PM's about this.....it's over with and done. I'm not even reading them anymore, I see it and hit delete. :headphone

I don't have a say so one way or another, but Get Ready if we go by your theory, then why can't I get in the Den? I ATTEND JSU, RIGHT NOW. I attend games, I even have some pics with some para on. I have enough posts, I am pretty smart, so I can hold conversation...and since I am female I am sure I could someone to vouch for me...

Will all of you people quit sending me PM's about this.....it's over with and done. I'm not even reading them anymore, I see it and hit delete. :headphone

Thanks for the professionalism on how things are handled .................
Thanks alot...............

For those that supported............
At least you guys tried....

Its sad that SOME of those JSU who DO NOT even know me PERSONALLY had to cry to the admins about not letting me...........

A person commented me to the other day how sad and pathetic SOME of you are,

Keep your Tigers Den access.........
Some of YOU JSU people are petty COWARDS.................

I hope you COWARDS fell REALLY good about yourselves.............

I treat people fairly and DO NOT treat them like TRASH.......
I DO NOT pass judgement over PEOPLE I.....DO NOT KNOW!!!
I DO NOT care COWARDS hate me for no reason......
You'll be ok.........I will PRAY FOR YOU
I heard this...I heard that.............

I don't have a say so one way or another, but Get Ready if we go by your theory, then why can't I get in the Den? I ATTEND JSU, RIGHT NOW. I attend games, I even have some pics with some para on. I have enough posts, I am pretty smart, so I can hold conversation...and since I am female I am sure I could someone to vouch for me...

I'd vouch for you...
But the SNOB SQUAD will be very pick for their Special KUNTRY KLUB

I'd vouch for you...
But the SNOB SQUAD will be very pick for their Special KUNTRY KLUB

And if you did I'd question your sanity...lol.

For real Kev, I understand your love for the SWAC, cause I love the SWAC also...BUT I am a SOUTHERNITE thru and thru and I understand that our respective institutions are NOT perfect, but you WILL be very HARD PRESSED to see/hear a TRUE Southernite speak against THE Southern University and A&M College in PUBLIC. Which is what I believe the problem is with you. Your loyalties are questionable. I have nothing on my sig/avatar at this time that says I back SU, BUT everyone knows it. Until NOW a person would say you were an Alum of any school but JSU...
Just a thought...

Why would you vouch for someone who sits on JSU' side with a blue and gold shaker...

And if you did I'd question your sanity...lol.

For real Kev, I understand your love for the SWAC, cause I love the SWAC also...BUT I am a SOUTHERNITE thru and thru and I understand that our respective institutions are NOT perfect, but you WILL be very HARD PRESSED to see/hear a TRUE Southernite speak against THE Southern University and A&M College in PUBLIC. Which is what I believe the problem is with you. Your loyalties are questionable. I have nothing on my sig/avatar at this time that says I back SU, BUT everyone knows it. Until NOW a person would say you were an Alum of any school but JSU...
Just a thought...

Why would you vouch for someone who sits on JSU' side with a blue and gold shaker...

Problem with those that question my loyalties are NOBODY that matters...

The people that call me to cover events are the ones that REALLY knows....

Not SOME of these people here...........

Kevin,

What happened to the Alumni J-Settes in your signature?

Gone.........!!!!!!!!!
I am not going to let a bunch of people whine and dictate what they do and DO NO like them had the gall to question my loyaloty and what I put in my signature block........................

Kev,

Why is everything someone else's fault. You claim to have been banned at some point because of me and now you are blaming something on Antroy. When you start to realize that the problem is YOU, you will get it. I used to just look at your pics and get picture fatigue but when I finally "suggested" to you that you put up too many pics, you WENT OFF ON ME. All you had to do was thank me for my opinion and maybe tell a reason WHY you try to post 1000 pics when 20 of them are always the same. It's 1.) Your attitude and 2.) your disrespect for Jackson State.

Also, I assume you are talking about me when you said someone rallied support to keep you out of the Den. I didn't have to rally support to keep you out of the Den....AT ALL (thanks MH). No one wanted you in there because you have issues. I was just the front man.

Fiyah, smart man.

Kev,

Why is everything someone else's fault. You claim to have been banned at some point because of me and now you are blaming something on Antroy. When you start to realize that the problem is YOU, you will get it. I used to just look at your pics and get picture fatigue but when I finally "suggested" to you that you put up too many pics, you WENT OFF ON ME. All you had to do was thank me for my opinion and maybe tell a reason WHY you try to post 1000 pics when 20 of them are always the same. It's 1.) Your attitude and 2.) your disrespect for Jackson State.

Also, I assume you are talking about me when you said someone rallied support to keep you out of the Den. I didn't have to rally support to keep you out of the Den....AT ALL (thanks MH). No one wanted you in there because you have issues. I was just the front man.

Fiyah, smart man.

I have issues !!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:..........

Like EVERYONE in the Tigers Dens is PERFECT.....................

As this So called disrespect.................
Some of you have even talked worse in other sites private forums............

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
ok...Now that we are clear....

We are done with this..........

Keep your Snobbish Tigers Den access................:read::read:

well get someone to vouch for you then
GR thought that since your name is simply redd you was from SU.

See....just like GR thought

That's what I mean, although many know I attend JSU at this time, most associate SimplyRedd with SU. I was expressing to Kev that people can't always figure out who he supports, which might be a concern to members of the JSU family.

Thats an untrue statement young lady
GR vouched for Kev. GR has never ever vouched for anyone ever.
GR knows that the young man is all JSU and should be allowed in the forum.
The problem is there are people that cant stand for folks to disagree with them. Some folks are your conscious and must be allowed to let you know when you are wrong.

Everybody aint gonna tell you how great you are all the time. Kev has been around JSU as long as GR can remember. This is not fair.

Fiyah should do his job and allow him in the forum. He should not be allowed to make up rules as he goes along.

Thats an untrue statement young lady
GR vouched for Kev. GR has never ever vouched for anyone ever.
GR knows that the young man is all JSU and should be allowed in the forum.
The problem is there are people that cant stand for folks to disagree with them. Some folks are your conscious and must be allowed to let you know when you are wrong.

Everybody aint gonna tell you how great you are all the time. Kev has been around JSU as long as GR can remember. This is not fair.

Fiyah should do his job and allow him in the forum. He should not be allowed to make up rules as he goes along.

That's an untrue statement as YOU see it. For me, if I didn't know Kevin, and I do, (I respect him and we are COOL), I might not be able to figure out who he supports, that's ME. I simply understand how his actions can off-put some folks. No people don't always agree or express the best about something we love, but I guess it's about keeping stuff in house. I'd never express any distaste for SU in public, but that's ME.

On that note let him in...you vouched, Fiyah man let him so he won't have to express himself in public. That's the answer right there...

Um, I've been out of state for the last week and a half. Just reading some of these messages. How can a discussion about one person devolve in three or four different threads? :(:smh::xeye:

This is sad. :shame:

Back