Alcorn's Michael Clark Duncan as the Kingpin

Dr. Mac

Player
Read today that Duncan has gotten the role as the Kingpin in the upcoming Daredevil movie due out next year.

Thumbs up on the selection. All of us diehard Spiderman and Daredevil fans know that the Kingpin, one of the most powerful and resourceful villians in the comicbook, is white. I'm glad they are not sticking to the script and making the change in the movie.

Oh yeah, I had a boss back in the day that looked just like Kingpin, weight-wise and everything. Me and another co-worker use to call him that and laugh all the time about it; never to his face, though.:)

Regards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Michael Clarke Duncan Iz Da Man!!!!

He's the only reason I'm looking forward to Daredevil. Certainly not b/c of Ben Afleck as Daredevil or Jennifer Garner (y'kno, Alias) as Elektra :rolleyes: Mike will add a REALLY COOL dynamic to Wilson Fisk. He's certainly got the strength and size (for the most part). I think this is more realistic than Kingpin's comic book size anyway. If they make Duncan every bit as intelligent & crafty as the comic book character, he'll have the standout performance that saves the movie!!

Mark my words ;)

I wonder if they're going to franchise the movies together, like the cartoon series.

You know the way, Blade, The X-Men, Daredevil, and Iron Man, made cameos in certain Spiderman episodes.

If The Kingpin is in the next Spiderman movie, that could be a very big payday for MCD.

Do you guys know that if you speak to MCD on the streets he will give you $5? If you know he went to Alcorn, you will get $20, and if you went to Alcorn, you get $50. I saw an interview with him on "ET", and that's what he said. At least that was the case after "Green Mile" came out.

NICE

Way to go, Duncan.......

We can add 'Daredevil' to the growing list of outstanding characters he's played over the last few years........

John Coffey--The Green Mile
Commander of the Apes--Planet of the Apes
Big Bear--Armageddon
(some other ones I can't think of right now).

That's a big mofo....:D

Back