Alcorn State vs Texas Southern Game Updates: 7:00pm CT

Cmon Marsh, you should've done this out the gate and used Body. Cmon Tigers...compete. Braves are a strong team.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Body can throw well. He’s going to be a headache these next few years. I’m so confused as to why he didn’t have p5 offers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I use to have a lot of respect for Alcorn until tonight. Not because we lost but Alcorn plays dirty and they get away with a lot of crap they should be penalized for. They had at least 8 players fake injury to slow our offense down and then there was the player that spit in the face of our player. They removed a couple of players from the game for trying to start fights.

Last edited:
I thought TSU competed tonight. Body makes freshman mistakes. He missed a few wide open receiver tonight and put the ball on the ground too many times. A Body gives give our football program hope for the future. It would be nice if we can find two more wins this year.

I use to have a lot of respect for Alcorn until tonight. Not because we lost but Alcorn plays dirty and they get away with a lot of crap they should be penalized for. They had at least 8 players fake injury to slow our offense down and then there was the player that spit in the face of our player. They removed a couple of players from the game for trying to start fights.
Well, yeah. We will start a fight. always have. We braves. If a guy's toe is cramping...isn't that an injury?

Back