Alcorn State vs South Alabama Game Thread: 7:00pm CT

I initially thought this article (reading the title) was shade, but after reading the article, Deion is a class act and is alright with me.

That misleading headline was done on purpose...and that kind of stuff is precisely why Prime and JSU don't really fool with the CL anymore.

I initially thought this article (reading the title) was shade, but after reading the article, Deion is a class act and is alright with me.
It just put the admin in a deeper hole in the minds of public opinion. Especially when you sister school is lending a hand when ones was not needed in the first place. Alcorn may not have funds overflowing but the have funds to properly staff a program. Stop try to pay people pennies. Admin wouldn't want to make pennies.

It just put the admin in a deeper hole in the minds of public opinion. Especially when you sister school is lending a hand when ones was not needed in the first place. Alcorn may not have funds overflowing but the have funds to properly staff a program. Stop try to pay people pennies. Admin wouldn't want to make pennies.
This thing is way bigger than "pennies"!

Back