Alcorn State new offenisive/defensive schemes & Football News

TP is the resident troll, let him troll
Just don't come running when we swing the big stick :snicker:

You all just dont like the truth! and Purple Rush being a big ole Crybaby. How you all let lil ole TP make ya'll call the moderator cops?! LOL

Besides, NOBODY.. not even people from Alcorn wanted to discuss these schemes. Alcorn does not even have schemes. They said they are going to run the ball but still passing it a lot. Then you have another school in the SWAC who says they are installing a few triple option plays. Nobody wants to talk football so let me just tell y'all, the stuff you all trying does not work like that.

Besides, NOBODY.. not even people from Alcorn wanted to discuss these schemes. Alcorn does not even have schemes. They said they are going to run the ball but still passing it a lot. Then you have another school in the SWAC who says they are installing a few triple option plays. Nobody wants to talk football so let me just tell y'all, the stuff you all trying does not work like that.

Well damn everyone knows what you all running don’t work what 12 wins in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!! Crabs will be crabs

This is what I love about a thread on this board it can go from Spring Football, to the president of Alcorn, to no one knows what they are doing, a person at another university got in with a GED mind you he may not be a student at JSU. So let me add something to this that has nothing to do with Alcorn Spring Football and see where it goes.

Who will be the No. 1 pick tonight in Dallas?

Well damn everyone knows what you all running don’t work what 12 wins in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!! Crabs will be crabs

What we ran worked well against Alcorn in 4 years tho! lol But hey, that's the past. JSU has a long tradition of winning and in case you didnt get the memo: WE BACK!

This is what I love about a thread on this board it can go from Spring Football, to the president of Alcorn, to no one knows what they are doing, a person at another university got in with a GED mind you he may not be a student at JSU. So let me add something to this that has nothing to do with Alcorn Spring Football and see where it goes.

Who will be the No. 1 pick tonight in Dallas?

When you gonna fix that erroneous list of SWAC football titles in your signature?

When you gonna fix that erroneous list of SWAC football titles in your signature?
Come on homeboy, if you find one that is incorrect I'll correct it. Just point it out to me and I'll allow you to deal with Wikipedia. Now here is JSU 16 conference titles and 3 HBCU National Championships. I just read the facts. Next time I pass through Union Church we can compare notes.

You have access to any lakes out there we can do some bass fishing, catch and release? I'll stop the Hatfield - McCoy feud for 4 hours if you can come through.

Last edited:
You all just dont like the truth! and Purple Rush being a big ole Crybaby. How you all let lil ole TP make ya'll call the moderator cops?! LOL

When Daddy Alcorn swing the big stick don't run. Remember I said that.

Come on homeboy, if you find one that is incorrect I'll correct it. Just point it out to me and I'll allow you to deal with Wikipedia. Now here is JSU 16 conference titles and 3 HBCU National Championships. I just read the facts. Next time I pass through Union Church we can compare notes.

You have access to any lakes out there we can do some bass fishing, catch and release? I'll stop the Hatfield - McCoy feud for 4 hours if you can come through.

Alcorn did not join the SWAC til 1962. Check the SWAC website. You need to consult with your AD to see what conference title they won. It wasnt the SWAC. What conference were they in before the SWAC? In other words, Alcorn has 11 SWAC titles.

When Daddy Alcorn swing the big stick don't run. Remember I said that.

I must admit that I was wrong in that JSU would be down for 4 years but you and I both know that your program does not compare to ours. Your luck has run out.

Certainly you jest! 12 win in 4 years? It's even worse than I thought. Fix it Jesus! Po TP...….

Back