Alcorn State has South Alabama’s full attention despite being FCS program

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
McNair won't make it to the end of the season if this keeps up. That AD definitely has to go however! He's playing politics with McNair and the student athletes being used as collateral damage!

McNair will be in the Presidents office tomorrow morning. AD will recommend firing McNair. President will be in a tough decision, especially with all of the recent news just released. This is just starting to warm up!

How many bullets you got left in the clip McNair?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why do they have this image:

eyJpdSI6IjY3YmYyODc4Y2JiYzA2ZTM3MzM1ZGJhOWY0ODQ2NTFlZDdlODk2NjM1NTZjYTU3OThkYWUzZmUyMjM5NDZmZGQiLCJ3IjozOTAsImgiOjI0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

Right after that article?

Like so many people in these schools, K - postsecondary, what is best for the students is not first on their agenda. If student needs were at the forefront, the overwhelming majority of issues would be eliminated.

This is sad all around. There is a battle going on between the A.D. and McNair for power! The President has seemingly allowed this to fester too long and now the infection has started to seep out for all to see.

No leadership at all in this situation. Fire the damn A.D., give McNair all the resources he needs to be an effective coach "right now" and let the chips fall where they may by the end of the season. If he succeeds, great! If not, start the process of searching for the next coach and allow McNair to exit out next season after his contract is up.

Well I am glad McNair and the assistant coaches aired it out there. Sometimes the only way to get this in order is to air your dirty laundry (it needs cleaning also). This takes the pressure off the coaching staff and puts it on Horne. Horne has to explain why they have not hired the proper personnel since last year. This will eventually trickle on up the Nave is she does not get control of it like last week.

This is sad all around. There is a battle going on between the A.D. and McNair for power! The President has seemingly allowed this to fester too long and now the infection has started to seep out for all to see.

No leadership at all in this situation. Fire the damn A.D., give McNair all the resources he needs to be an effective coach "right now" and let the chips fall where they may by the end of the season. If he succeeds, great! If not, start the process of searching for the next coach and allow McNair to exit out next season after his contract is up.
McNair is not Horne's hire so he has been trying to sabotage the program since. It's amazing what they have been able to do without the proper resources. Just imagine if he had everything he needed.

McNair is not Horne's hire so he has been trying to sabotage the program since. It's amazing what they have been able to do without the proper resources. Just imagine if he had everything he needed.
So I've heard! This is why our programs are usually behind other PWI's. We tend to allow politics to prevent us from looking at the overall greater good for the team and the University! Just because McNair was not Horne's pick, doesn't mean he needs to sabotage the guy! That's "athletic manslaughter" if you ask me with the kids ultimately paying the price, because the adults are power hungry!

Again, this is sad all around. If I were McNair, I'd air out all the dirty laundry so the entire administration would have to be replaced--even if it meant my contract would not be renewed. At the end of the day, it's the University and the kids first!

Years to build up a program, months to destroy it. :mad:

it won't be destroyed but believe me, that AD has been hell bent on doing so since 2018 at the very least. #inspiteof

Back