ALCORN/MVSU/GRAM

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When JSU has their own TV show & a Nike commercial, holla at me.

The fact you point everything out but the band and it’s current status says a lot about you as an alumni.... it says you’re part of the problem of how ASU .., formally a power house has let miles and talladega out recruit them following the 2014 season, sound wise y’all are a middle school band in season that only wants to sound college level out of season at their battle of the bands, y’all are the size of a good sized high school these days while dega , miles , Alabama a&m , and watch out for stillman ... are taking students that use to want to go to Alabama state.... that’s leadership.... and that’s Oliver. His time has past really after 2015.... today’s asu are living on the backs of 2006-2010 Alabama state at this point... y’all are a flash in the pan name that gets invited to things because y’all got the Honey Bees and history at this point nothing on the field or stands that moves anybody... it’s a damn shame too because Oliver moved into that new stadium halfway through 2013 and has let any band come in there and run them out of the stands each damn time.... Honestly, I’m not throwing shade because as I’ve pointed out I want a strong Alabama state in the stands... when they’re good it creates healthy debate for whose truly the best..., so like I said early.., do you really want to die on this hill.. cause everything I pointed out is facts and facts only... and p.s. say what you want about JSU but JSU staff and it’s worse years will always be miles better than asu at this current state. Period.

Last edited:
Allegedly haymer and gib might be joining up at Texas southern. It would make sense since haymer has been in Houston for a hot little minute now.

The fact you point everything out but the band and it’s current status says a lot about you as an alumni.... it says you’re part of the problem of how ASU .., formally a power house has let miles and talladega out recruit them following the 2014 season, sound wise y’all are a middle school band in season that only wants to sound college level out of season at their battle of the bands, y’all are the size of a good sized high school these days while dega , miles , Alabama a&m , and watch out for stillman ... are taking students that use to want to go to Alabama state.... that’s leadership.... and that’s Oliver. His time has past really after 2015.... today’s asu are living on the backs of 2006-2010 Alabama state at this point... y’all are a flash in the pan name that gets invited to things because y’all got the Honey Bees and history at this point nothing on the field or stands that moves anybody... it’s a damn shame too because Oliver moved into that new stadium halfway through 2013 and has let any band come in there and run them out of the stands each damn time.... Honestly, I’m not throwing shade because as I’ve pointed out I want a strong Alabama state in the stands... when they’re good it creates healthy debate for whose truly the best..., so like I said early.., do you really want to die on this hill.. cause everything I pointed out is facts and facts only... and p.s. say what you want about JSU but JSU staff and it’s worse years will always be miles better than asu at this current state. Period.

The nerve of someone from JSU talking about sound quality lmao

I’ll only accept sound quality smack from Bethune, FAMU, Norfolk and Tenn State.

Back