Alabama State vs Texas Southern Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alabama State Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream:

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

There's basically no way to watch this game?
If you have DirecTV and have the regional sports addon, it will be on ATT SportsNet SW (I think channel 674). If you're in the region for the channel, I think you can access via the app & cable login.

https://southwest-attsn.att.com/ has a live stream option if your cable provider carries the channel.

fuboTV also offers it if you're in the region and wanna watch with a free trial: https://www.fubo.tv/welcome

To listen to the Alabama State Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream:

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.
Fiyah you knew damn well this game was on AT&T Sports

Y'all ain't been on AT&T since Granger took over and there was nothing to show that this game was being streamed.
Then you ain't doing your due diligence. The LDC wasn't on AT&T because ESPNU trumps local broadcasts. You should know that...and you probably do. At any rate you should verify broadcasts every week or you are just being lazy.

Then you ain't doing your due diligence. The LDC wasn't on AT&T because ESPNU trumps local broadcasts. You should know that...and you probably do. At any rate you should verify broadcasts every week or you are just being lazy.

What about all the games from last year or even any other games this year?

You know emails and cell phones are wonderful tools...and I know you have one or both means to contact our SID. Just say you screwed up and we are good. All these excuses and you sound like a *rumper

Back