Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M Game Updates – 6:30 pm CT

Bulldawgs,

1. We celebrate for 24 hours and the focus is on to the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils. You can't drive forward looking in the rear view mirror. The previous games are over...
2. Prayers to the injured Bama State player. Truly hoping and praying he is ok..
3. Ezra Gray is a baller.
4. Glass running the ball adds a whole new element to his game. He looked like Big Ben out there yesterday (however, I hate when he runs, he is too valuable if injured).
5. Rumor, all the wide receivers and tightends will be returning including Z. Moore. Plus, the offensive line...

Git dey asses Lioness!!! That's my Girl!!!!

BEANS!

When I found out AAMU won, this nostalgia hit me hard and took me back 15 years ago. I’m just re-hashing memories right now. I’m thinking of the late Coach Forte. I’m missing Gerome ( 🕊@philharmonic) and thinking of how happy he’d be. I’m remembering going to B’ham with my friends (RIP Terrell 🕊) and how we hit The Five Corners, bringing my daughters with me & taking them to the Civil Rights Museum and to see 16th Street Baptist Church.

No smack now....just some wonderful memories.

BEANS!

When I found out AAMU won, this nostalgia hit me hard and took me back 15 years ago. I’m just re-hashing memories right now. I’m thinking of the late Coach Forte. I’m missing Gerome ( 🕊@philharmonic) and thinking of how happy he’d be. I’m remembering going to B’ham with my friends (RIP Terrell 🕊) and how we hit The Five Corners, bringing my daughters with me & taking them to the Civil Rights Museum and to see 16th Street Baptist Church.

No smack now....just some wonderful memories.
I understand Sweetie. I do.

I just watched the AAMU review and Coach Maynor indicated that Glass might return for the Fall season? He said, Glass had moved from the 20th ranked qb to possibly to 10. However, at the end of next season he should be top 3. That's a scary thought to bring this entire offense back next year. Details to follow....

Back