Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M Game Updates – 6:30 pm CT

Man AAMU got the ultimate stimulus swac package this spring .... month off ... watching people’s spring tape with weeks to prepare... injuries to others at the right time... no swac west .... tip your hat ... they’re more opportunistic than good... congrats A&M for finally breaking through under favorable conditions this spring “practice” season...go represent the East well .... don’t lose please. ☺️

This is what I’m talking about, my love:

View attachment 12332

I still have this shirt. I just started wearing it late last year (2020). As you can see, it’s 15 years old!
I hate I missed that game. I had a family funeral to attend in Jackson Mississippi and didn't make it. I passed thru Birmingham that day on my way to Jackson. I was double hurt that day. Hopefully if it's in God plan I'll be at this one.

Man AAMU got the ultimate stimulus swac package this spring .... month off ... watching people’s spring tape with weeks to prepare... injuries to others at the right time... no swac west .... tip your hat ... they’re more opportunistic than good... congrats A&M for finally breaking through under favorable conditions this spring “practice” season...go represent the East well .... don’t lose please. ☺️
you sound salty as hell! we going to the SCG! shut the phugg up...This the reason we kicked jsu ass last week lol

Last edited:
@CEE DOG

I wasn’t a member of the Forums back then, but would tune in and read the threads since 2004. I officially joined in 2009, so I didn’t have the chance to join the 2006 game thread.

I remember you saying once (since I joined) how you missed that game. I’ve been waiting 15 years for my Golden Lions to get their “revenge” against the Bulldogs.....and now that’s it’s here, I may have to miss seeing it in person.

But I’m so very happy for my boys, and for the SWAC Eastern Conference Champions!

Salty is how Maynor been acting all week leading up to this game because he know he could never overshadow what JSU doing... lol it’s ok 👍🏾 just keeping the same energy you salty AAMU folks have had all season... FLUKE 😂

This is why Maynor said what he said, and put 50 on y'alls head. Still casting stones I see... What happened to this SWAC brotherhood y'all was bitching about a few days ago? Don't hide your hands now.

Congrats AAMU Bulldogs on winning the East! The job is not done yet. Let's keep the momentum next week against Valley, and then close out strong against UAPB. Repeat in the Fall!

This is why Maynor said what he said, and put 50 on y'alls head. Still casting stones I see... What happened to this SWAC brotherhood y'all was bitching about a few days ago? Don't hide your hands now.

Congrats AAMU Bulldogs on winning the East! The job is not done yet. Let's keep the momentum next week against Valley, and then close out strong against UAPB. Repeat in the Fall!
The same hands y’all been throwing rocks with since prime got there ? Lol stop it.

this is exactly why we kicked their azz for the dumb sore loser shit he just typed..I think it's Jayrob lol

Back