Alabama State and Southern

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SURLY???????????????????????

Originally posted by oldskoolbulldog
See all of the name calling :rolleyes: Way above that ,thats for girls :D a feather in the wind, took you all morning for that one didn't it :D As far s the caps go , I work in corporate Americas private sector, we rely on support personnel for corrorspondence so I wasn't aware of the email ettiquette regarding caps, but I'm not above correction. Don't feel sorry for me ,feel sorry for yourself , 4 years of college and you have the literacy skills of a 7th grader.You better stay in the public sector you will never make it in the private sector. I work for AOL/Time Warner and you couldn't make it past the essay on the application.:idea: but then you are a duck. They say only a hit dog hollers, I throw a rock you holla every time. But I'm going to let you have the last word . It's quitting time, Me and my crew are headed down to New Orleans to watch the JUke march through the world shamed tiger band:lmao: this is going to be fun:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Drive or fly safe hope that you and your crew have a great time.

It's essential for you to get past your area and look outside the yard player. Things are not always the way people tell you. AOL Time Warner, I eat lunch there sometimes.. I'm at the Russell Federal we should hook up for lunch player... Peace.

Trust me just cause you may see mistakes on a message board does not mean anything. You have many mistakes, I have sense to know that you are just typing.. I'll charge that whole 7th grade thing to game. If I were grading you I would say that you got that job because of afirmative action and not your writing skills.. On the real tip, we should do lunch holla

AFIRMATIVE???????????????????????

AFFIRMATIVE, DAMN DO YOU HAVE SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that affirmative action is the reason both of us are working in corprate america. Don't ever get it confused that they want our black asses in their offices. I worked at Citicorp for 9 years and watched as blacks never got higher than Sr managers anything else was reserved for white boys, Now we call it the glass ceiling but there is really nothing you can do they will have all kinds of numbers and statistics to back up ther decision. I have gone back to school and everthing but we still get passed up because the boss wants to hire his roomates son from Univ of ga . This kid probally took 6 years to finish college and did it with a low c average but he is the right color and has the right connections. :eek2: and it doesn't get any better as time goes by . They have been stepping on us since the beginning of time!!!!

Re: AFIRMATIVE???????????????????????

Originally posted by oldskoolbulldog
AFFIRMATIVE, DAMN DO YOU HAVE SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that affirmative action is the reason both of us are working in corprate america. Don't ever get it confused that they want our black asses in their offices. I worked at Citicorp for 9 years and watched as blacks never got higher than Sr managers anything else was reserved for white boys, Now we call it the glass ceiling but there is really nothing you can do they will have all kinds of numbers and statistics to back up ther decision. I have gone back to school and everthing but we still get passed up because the boss wants to hire his roomates son from Univ of ga . This kid probally took 6 years to finish college and did it with a low c average but he is the right color and has the right connections. :eek2: and it doesn't get any better as time goes by . They have been stepping on us since the beginning of time!!!!

Your right I do agree

DAMN!

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99
LOL @ this whole thread. BTW 98lastrip and bayoubandit yall dumb. Everything Oldskool said is true and if you graduated from college and live in Louisiana or any state that has a black college and you cant understand what he said then you just dumb. No wonder they brought in people from SOUTHERN to help clean up your books. Oh have fun for Thanksgiving cause you wont enjoy the BOTB or the game. :D

MESSAGE! :lmao:

Back