Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, Cincinnati reach College Football Playoff

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Alabama is going to try to replace John Metchie, that going to be tough, Cincy is a good team, they almost beat Georgia in a bowl last year.

The UGA vs UM game is not a given for the Bulldogs.

Lets get through the first round of playoffs.

Cincy is a really well coached team. If Bama doesn't put them away early, it's gonna be a dog fight because they won't quit

Alabama is going to blast Cincinnati.
I Dont Know Michael Fassbender GIF

I do not see this as some past Rose Bowls where a slow Big 10 team was outclassed by a faster Pac-10 (now 12) team. I see this as simply Georgia getting after Michigan, and Michigan is not responding.

Sure, the Georgia coaches came up with a very good gameplan. The Georgia players with their team speed are executing it very well. BUT.....

After being rated number one most of the year and Alabama whipping Georgia, I will bet that Kirby Smart and the coaches got after the players. (Look at Smart right after the first half when he went to his quarterback on clock management.) The players got after each other, and now they are getting after Michigan. Michigan is not playing like Ohio State did when they ran for almost 300 yards against Alabama in the Superdome in 2014. They are not even playing like Ohio State did last season in the championship game. Georgia punched Michigan in the mouth, and Michigan is not punching back.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For what it's worth two former Texas Southern football players will be coaching against each other in the championship game.

I agree, I am an Alabama fan.

I hope I am wrong, but I picked Georgia to win it all this year with a SEC Championship Game L to Bama on their record. Alabama’s defense never made me a believer this year.

My Picks:
SEC Championship Alabama 35 Georgia 28
CFP Alabama 31 Cincinnati 14
CFP Georgia 30 Michigan 17
NCG Georgia 34 Alabama 28

I hope I am wrong, but I picked Georgia to win it all this year with a SEC Championship Game L to Bama on their record. Alabama’s defense never made me a believer this year.

My Picks:
SEC Championship Alabama 35 Georgia 28
CFP Alabama 31 Cincinnati 14
CFP Georgia 30 Michigan 17
NCG Georgia 34 Alabama 28
Interesting. What do you think Georgia will do differently in order to win?

Back