Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, Cincinnati reach College Football Playoff

The two best teams in the country are from the SEC. It is what it is. The other two teams got spanked comprehensively. Don't kid yourself, Notre Dame, Baylor and Ohio State or whomever else you wanted in the playoffs would have met the same fate. Georgia is going to need help from Covid (Alabama forfeit) for them to win the National Championship!

Tuscaloosa Police Department will have a heavy presence on the strip tonight if Bama wins. Last year was a Covid Buffet I do not see how they will control the crowd.

south park my posts GIF

Man, they didn't even believe UGA would win tonight. Look at the hats they gave them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-003401_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-003401_Facebook.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 7
I hope I am wrong, but I picked Georgia to win it all this year with a SEC Championship Game L to Bama on their record. Alabama’s defense never made me a believer this year.

My Picks:
SEC Championship Alabama 35 Georgia 28
CFP Alabama 31 Cincinnati 14
CFP Georgia 30 Michigan 17
NCG Georgia 34 Alabama 28

Bump!

I told my co workers yesterday that I would bet my entire paycheck on Georgia winning and they thought I was crazy. Looks like I should have went through with it.

Congratulations to the Dawgs!

Congratulations to their QB, he was tortured by the Georgia fan base most of the season, but he got the championship.

Back