Alabama man finds $300,000 of heroin in car bought at Tennessee government auction

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Heroine, id have done the same thing. I'm not bothering with the hassle of what comes along with that. Weed, that's different.
That's along the same line I was thinking. I don't know how to "cut" it. I don't know how to distribute it. I mean, who would I sell it to? And for how much? Nah, I would do the same thing. Just turn it over to the Po Po and be done with it.

"Weed, that is different"????????? Hmmmmmm!! Well, I guess you have a point there. 🤣

Life is all about who you know. It happens every day. Let it come my way. It's like a scratch off lottery ticket baby.... 😂 See the problem is black folks greedy. You want the whole $300k. Not me for 75K I ain't gotta touch it. Don't know how it got moved, but I found the money stashed out by the blank blank buried. Just saying......

Life is all about who you know. It happens every day. Let it come my way. It's like a scratch off lottery ticket baby.... 😂 See the problem is black folks greedy. You want the whole $300k. Not me for 75K I ain't gotta touch it. Don't know how it got moved, but I found the money stashed out by the blank blank buried. Just saying......

You might get 75K for product. But, what happens, when the buyer get busted? You will be a nice kick--door from law enforcement.

CEE, they would probably find you in the trunk of that car that you found the drugs in, with your throat cut and a bullet in the back of your head. You know these drug dealers don't play.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back