Alabama coaches, players to march Monday about social injustice

This is when I knew that you had no comment and was sort of flakey. Thus, reduced to name calling and profanity. I am still waiting on you to say something that makes sense. What kind of Brother uses the term, "Geez Louise" in 2020 and giggles all the time... Just asking? Now do what those do when they have nothing to say....Bring on the name calling, You are just like a dull knife just ain't cutting, talking loud and saying nothing.

adjective
adjective: bewildered
  1. perplexed and confused; very puzzled.

@JROCK , I blame you fully for helping to expose this dummy. :D lololol

@JROCK , I blame you fully for helping to expose this dummy. :D lololol

What up Geez Louise? There you go giggling again Geez Louise with nothing to say. At least put up a fight. Show me something.....So you gone keep on taking this beating until the thread is close. You should thank JRock for requesting that the thread is closed.

You have to be the weakest person on the this Board. At least others have something of content to go back and forward. You have no knowledge of the subject matter. Simply weak. If you notice I try to be respectful on the Sports Board and avoid insulting. Therefore, I look forward to seeing you on the smack board. So, Geez Louis stay woke...

Dummy still lacks comprehension. :D

Geez Louise,

I am still waiting on you to say something with substance. When people like you and Donald Trump cannot say anything to contribute you result to insults. So what's next Geez Louise? You are the weakest person on this Board. If not, prove us wrong.

Geez Louise,

I am still waiting on you to say something with substance. When people like you and Donald Trump cannot say anything to contribute you result to insults. So what's next Geez Louise? You are the weakest person on this Board. If not, prove us wrong.
Hold your breath and do NOT breathe while you are “still waiting.” :D

Back