Alabama coaches, players to march Monday about social injustice

Bewildered,
Just because you attended an HBCU, Jr. College, Trade school, Seminary school, PWI, High School Graduate or a Drop Out doesn't make you less or better for the cause. It's your heart and your plight for justice that counts.

Colin Kapernick attended the University of Nevada does that discredit his plight?

Dr. Martin Luther King attended Boston University does that discredit his plight?

George Floyd attending Texas A&M at Kingsville does that discredit his name?

President Barack Obama attending Harvard University does that discredit his plight?

Najee Harris is currently a student at the University of Alabama who led a rally in 2020 does that discredit his plight because the 5 star decided to attend the University of Alabama?

From great experiences of being a leader, it is always those who will criticize the plan; however, they never have a solution or a plan to make things better. They simply pout, use profanity, and cry wolf!

Which one are you? There are Doers, Watchers, and complainers
  1. Doers
  2. Watchers
  3. Complainers
The Doers do all the work
The watchers watch them do the work
And the complainers complain about them doing the work

Which one are you? Don't answer, it obvious!

1600077845248.png

Did you remove its white colored hood from its head and put it on a stick? lol

I don't speak or socialize w/ folk like it. Is it seriously that hard to fathom or accept? Where are the rocket scientists? lol :D

Patron, the look when it's time to "get your hat." LOL

1600079007802.png

Last edited:
Patron, the look when it's time to "get you hat." LOL

View attachment 10515

Naw man. The look is when you yield wifi to the "it" so it can verbalize its inanity and you simply don't respond to the lower-level intelligence and comprehension whilst simply looking.... in bewilderment. lol lol lol lol :D

Isn't that more abrasively honest and accurate? My lack of interaction w/ it substantiates my truth. *gasp!* :D

Dog81 has been to N. Baton Rouge too many times. He is around here going "Daddy Rich on Abdullah. LOL
View attachment 10516

View attachment 10517
lol Complete w/ his naive singers behind him in the choir stand saying "yayyyyyyyyy-man!!!"

Such a sad thing to witness. Just read where the twin student-athletes decommitted from txa&m to Howard so I'm 1,000,000,000% certain those "bamas" are NOT happy to see AA talent escape the clutches of the sec for an HBCU. lmao! :D

lol Complete w/ his naive singers behind him in the choir stand saying "yayyyyyyyyy-man!!!"

Such a sad thing to witness. Just read where the twin student-athletes decommitted from txa&m to Howard so I'm 1,000,000,000% certain those "bamas" are NOT happy to see AA talent escape the clutches of the sec for an HBCU. lmao! :D

That look when you're digging a deeper hole and can't get out: LOL

Lakers' Jared Dudley calls out Nick Saban for GameDay remarks

Former Alabama nose tackle Joshua Frazier, who played for Saban before he was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2018, chimed in as well, responding to Dudley's tweet.

"That school is ruled by him with a iron fist he won’t listen to his players. Face with tears of joy all they care about is championships," Frazier wrote. "Get you so focused on the game to distract from the real issues. But it would be nice if they did we will see."

This is a copout for not having a response. C'mon, don't take us for stupid lol

Guy, I don't know why some of you people are not believing my persona which matches my words. I do NOT speak w/ a people I consider low level. Sorry. You all have at it. :: big thumbs up ::

Guy, I don't know why some of you people are not believing my persona which matches my words. I do NOT speak w/ a people I consider low level. Sorry. You all have at it. :: big thumbs up ::

bewildered,
Until you realize as TD Jakes said so elegantly, this is not a Black problem, this is an American problem, you will continue to only see the trees instead of the forest. However, that is ok. I googled the definition of bewildered. This explains everything.

adjective
adjective: bewildered
  1. perplexed and confused; very puzzled.

Last edited:
bewildered,
Until you realize as TD Jakes said so elegantly, this is not a Black problem, this is an American problem, you will continue to only see the trees instead of the forest. However, that is ok. I googled the definition of bewildered. This explains everything.

adjective

Hence why I chose that specific uid. When I visibly see folk of your ilk spouting an ignorant rhetoric, it simply leaves one... bewil... I do NOT entertain you people, at all, except to sarcastically lol @ you or honestly (mentally) ridicule you repulsive humans. :D

Hence why I chose that specific uid. When I visibly see folk of your ilk spouting an ignorant rhetoric, it simply leaves one... bewil... I do NOT entertain you people, at all, except to sarcastically lol @ you or honestly (mentally) ridicule you repulsive humans. :D

No, that name chose you....

adjective

Talking Loud and Saying Nothing! Just like a dull knife just ain't cutting, just talking loud and saying nothing.......

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObdMpqvha_g

adjective

Will someone post an affirming " :D " or "like," something for this obligatory dummy so that it will stop cyber-stalking me?

I blame you, @JROCK . You started this tomfoolery by lol'ing at ol' thing. smh Now look at it. smh

Will someone post an affirming " :D " or "like," something for this obligatory dummy so that it will stop cyber-stalking me?

I blame you, @JROCK . You started this tomfoolery by lol'ing at ol' thing. smh Now look at it. smh

Patron, there is this high tech restraining order if you feel like you're being cyber-stalked (it's the ignore button)......LOL

I have absolutely no earthly idea. Why don't you question an HBCU graduate to give you a solution.

Geez Louise... smh
This is when I knew that you had no comment and was sort of flakey. Thus, reduced to name calling and profanity. I am still waiting on you to say something that makes sense. What kind of Brother uses the term, "Geez Louise" in 2020 and giggles all the time... Just asking? Now do what those do when they have nothing to say....Bring on the name calling, You are just like a dull knife just ain't cutting, talking loud and saying nothing.

adjective

Back