Alabama anticipates full house for fall football

How long did you expect the country to stay bottled up?

POTUS just announced they should have enough vaccine supply to cover the whole country by MAY.
The thing about is the country hasn’t been bottled up this whole time which is why we lead Earth in infection deaths.

Yes, and now there's 3 proven vaccines out with availability increasing by the week.
While acquiring vaccine is great, that work is being actively undercut by elected officials opening up too soon (see New York, Chicago, California, Pennsylvania) or relaxing mitigation measures (see Texas, Mississippi) while transmission rates are still tremendously high.

While acquiring vaccine is great, that work is being actively undercut by elected officials opening up too soon (see New York, Chicago, California, Pennsylvania) or relaxing mitigation measures (see Texas, Mississippi) while transmission rates are still tremendously high.

So when should they be relaxed?

Why everyone getting so upset with all these openings. Just stay your ass at home like I plan on doing. Just because they say the State is open (TEXAS) don't mean you have to jump up and run your ass out. Stop letting government and others control your common sense.

Reactions: J C
Why everyone getting so upset with all these openings. Just stay your ass at home like I plan on doing. Just because they say the State is open (TEXAS) don't mean you have to jump up and run your ass out. Stop letting government and others control your common sense.

You order your food/groceries online eh? Even though those who touch your items will be maskless along w/ too many others and all will do their best to help spread that deadly virus, even contaminating your food/items. Good job w/ the online ordering though. My salary through the years appreciates it.

So when should they be relaxed?
Until transmission rates drop to a level where risks of a surge aren't prominent as it is currently.

America is in no position to relax any measures at this point. Not when only 6 percent of the country has been vaccinated and our distribution is still cumbersome and especially not with new variants circulating. Despite a case decline over the last several weeks, our overall numbers are still twice as high as they were in the summer.

You order your food/groceries online eh? Even though those who touch your items will be maskless along w/ too many others and all will do their best to help spread that deadly virus, even contaminating your food/items. Good job w/ the online ordering though. My salary through the years appreciates it.

Maybe it hasn't occurred to the "let's just open everything up"/"how long you expect people to stay locked down" crowd that even if I'm masked up, that is negated by the fact if you encounter people publicly who don't, you can still spread it. Plus with these new strains that CAN affect children and others, you probably dont wanna play the herd immunity game at this point and hope "survival of the fittest" wins out

People wanting to be "oppressed" because of their refusal to wear masks is why we are here in the first place and could still be too high for comfort once the fall rolls around again

My sentiments exactly.

Until transmission rates drop to a level where risks of a surge aren't prominent as it is currently.

America is in no position to relax any measures at this point. Not when only 6 percent of the country has been vaccinated and our distribution is still cumbersome and especially not with new variants circulating. Despite a case decline over the last several weeks, our overall numbers are still twice as high as they were in the summer.
And all five variants of virus have shown up in the Houston metro area.

And all five variants of virus have shown up in the Houston metro area.
"Them," and their reckless behaviors, have brought the stupidity to our front door and their dna cousins are helping them spread it because they "refuse to be oppressed by the gov't." Dumb asses.

Reactions: J C
read between the lines.. all this is done to spite the uptick of vaccination efforts across the country. Retrumplicans want minorities to die so white supremacy in this country can be preserved...long story short.

At this point, you got 2 options.

1. Take the vaccine
2. Stay yo black ass inside until you die.

We KNEW this was coming as soon as vaccines hit the door. Now the weather is warming up too?! Shiiiid.

You can harken back to the Tuskegee Experiment all you want (a legitimate grievance that doesn't apply to THIS situation) or partake in all the street corner conspiracies to your hearts desires.

But really and truly... you got 2 options. Because if you dont get the shots and think you can just skate by, good luck.
Must you be so cruel! :D:D:D:D

Back