Alabama A&M vs. Southern: Game Updates

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This game has been riddled with too many turnovers and penalties, particularly personal fouls. On almost every play,
each team is pushing and shoving after the play. Too much
non-needed trash talking by both teams.

The officiating is typical.......terrible. On AAMU 1st offensive penalty of the game, a dead ball foul was called on the offensive
after 3rd down. The ref replayed the down. Shouldn't it have been 4th down. Later, one 1 SU play, pass interference is called when the ball is clearly 7-10 yds. pass the WR. and a late hit on the play for hitting out of bounds when Richard was still in bounds. The officiating is 1 sided---bad sided!!!!

Originally posted by lil_j
Whats position does he play? Is he a key player? Nevertheless that's sad.

Kick returner and punt returner. He is good and was having a great year. He is one of the catalyst for the team and a threat to take it home every time he touched the ball. His skills will be missed plus now one of the starters on offense will probably have to pull this duty.

Regards.

dayum.

horrible. i swear i believe them La schools be practicing witch-craft/voo doo. i can't STAND dem mo-fos. :mad:

That's usually the way one feels when their inferior program goes up against a superior program.

NOW he comes out!

<font color=red>The Moderator says:

Slow down fellas...

If you wanna smack, take it to the other board! </font>

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Hell naw!!!! :mad:

They reversed the fumble!!!

Yep...SU is at home...:smh:

Check the play. The defender fell out of bounds on the play. I don't think he is eligible to touch the football immediately.

All of that aside, Southern finally won against a credible SWAC opponent. That means the die has been set on this year's Bayou Classic.
It's for real this year, something that's rarely been the case lately.

Win in New Orleans, or you don't go to Birmingham.

Originally posted by lightningbug
All of that aside, Southern finally won against a credible SWAC opponent. That means the die has been set on this year's Bayou Classic.
It's for real this year, something that's rarely been the case lately.

Win in New Orleans, or you don't go to Birmingham.

Ahhh give me a break on that! :rolleyes:

Ntelekt - In response to your statement about talking smack. Very few team provide food for their opponets prior to a game. Most of the time when that happens, the team talking smack loses. Its rare that a team talking smack wins unless the are the heavy favorite going into the game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back