Alabama A&M vs Prarie View Updates

Final score

AAMU-50
PV-10

my anylisis without looking at stats.... Defense gave up too many rushing yards... PV had a 100 yard rusher against AAMU and that is unacceptable..... Keith had a pretty good day. All three qb's let AAMU to touchdown drives. Probably everybody got to play for AAMU. They were calling out names I have never heard. I wanted a shutout but PV wasnt having that. AAMU's passing game improved much this week.

Originally posted by Attack Dog
Who started at QB?

Robinson.... but it really didnt matter.... There was a different qb playing every series. Stevens (Unversity of Cinncinnatti transfer) got in on about 3 series and led a touchdown drive also. All three qb's led AAMU to touchdown drives.

The real deal!

Coach Jones played everybody! When I say he played everybody, he played everybody, except the red-shirts that made the trip!

I met Pee Wee. The guy that MD was telling yall about. Dude is HUGE and red-shirted. He reminds me of Big Chance! But he is bigger than Chance! I haven't seen anyone this kids size ever in my life. He could be the next Andre the Giant. When I pointed him out to people, all they would say was "Dayuuumm I bet his momma is still hurting from his delivery".

Anyway, Bonds hurt his hip in the 1st quarter and he decided not to make it worse playing in a game that we could easily see was a win. Which in my opinion and what I told him was a good choice. We have Homecoming for him to pad his stats back up and then we have SU in Baton Rouge!

If anything last night, I saw that we have a stable of running backs. All are fast and it seems that everyone has learned how to not tip to the line! They hit the holes hard! If you blink you will miss them running through the line. All you will see is a pile in the secondary!

I still want coach to use his Tight ends more, because last night Jake was open and dominating his guy. Also, Walter Shearls didn't have a man tall enough to check him all night. Why we don't key in on these mismatches I don't know. But we should and often! All we had to do was throw the ball up where Shearls could get it.

OH YEAH! I forgot to say this! Johnny Keith's arm is strong as HELL!!! Dude threw a missle down field and it sounded like the reciever should've had the air knocked out of him. I thought Robert Kent was the only one that I'd seen do that. But this kid was throwing that ball and hitting recievers so hard that you thought PV was firing their cannon.

PV is gonna be a good team in 2 years. They got yards off the draw. We played in Cover 2 and Zone trying to keep them from passing. Defensive line was in the backfield every play. I mean EVERY PLAY! More later.....

Re: The real deal!

Originally posted by Mike

If anything last night, I saw that we have a stable of running backs. All are fast and it seems that everyone has learned how to not tip to the line! They hit the holes hard! If you blink you will miss them running through the line. All you will see is a pile in the secondary!

That's one of the 1st things I noticed when the season began! They don't mind hitting people either.

Yeah!

If Bush would drop his shoulder. I can picture defenders getting tossed in the air. Dude is strong, but he doesn't know how to put his shoulder down and grind out the yards. Now O'neil..... Man, how did Bama let that kid go?

QB Stevens drug three defenders for almost five yards to the one yard line.

Re: The real deal!

Originally posted by Mike
I met Pee Wee. The guy that MD was telling yall about. Dude is HUGE and red-shirted. He reminds me of Big Chance! But he is bigger than Chance! I haven't seen anyone this kids size ever in my life. He could be the next Andre the Giant. When I pointed him out to people, all they would say was "Dayuuumm I bet his momma is still hurting from his delivery".

I

Truth be told.. Pee Wee is the SOFTEST igga on the team... Dont let his size fool you... He was sorry in high school and unless a miracle happens at AAMU he will be sorry here... We are better off trying to put him on the basketball team and working with him from there because he is too soft for football. He reminds me of big Will that use to play bball for AAMU.... a big azz KID.

Back