Alabama A&M vs. Prairie View: Game Updates

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
For the Prairie View broadcast click here

Game Time: 1:30p CT

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Does AAMU have a broadcast?

The PV site is down and I can't get the broadcast. Tried listening to it on the radio, and was doing prety good until they went to commercial and never came back.

Yeah, I went to the schools site and it is down so you can't get the internet broadcast, but AAMU does not broadcast either on the net.

I called a friend of mine who works at KPVU, and the game isn't even on right now because of technical difficulties with the hook-up at AAMU. They are playing Before I Let Go right now.

28-6 AAMU
late 3rd qtr.....

I'm glad our broadcast isn't working....This new announcer is the pits....WTF is a 'shuffle pas'??? And he said it twice....:smh:

s phi s said:
28-6 AAMU
late 3rd qtr.....

I'm glad our broadcast isn't working....This new announcer is the pits....WTF is a 'shuffle pas'??? And he said it twice....:smh:

A shuffle pass is a forward pass where the quarterback kinda pitches the ball forward to his target receiver instead of throwing it over his shoulder like a traditional pass. When teams run the option play and the quarterback runs to the side and then at the last minute pitches the ball sideways to the running back, that's a form of a shuffle pass. Normally in this case though, the quarterback pitches it forward to the running back.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back