Alabama A&M vs Jackson State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Phillips needs to be fired. Don't understand situational football. Don't know how to call plays, dont know how to use plays to setup other plays. No nothing. He flat out sucks.

I'm fair both defensive sides need help. The only difference is ours haven't jellied because they have been idle. JSU has played five games and still haven't gotten better.

Jason Phillips needs to be fired. Don't understand situational football. Don't know how to call plays, dont know how to use plays to setup other plays. No nothing. He flat out sucks.
JSU certainly should have gotten at least a FG attempt to end the half. I'm sure they know that and will adjust.

Nah JSU just need to stop shooting themselves in the foot.... and play the same coverage... glass will throw us a pick...
I know y'all like to ignore stuff in Jackson but y'all ain't that good. I see y'all being the team to beat in a few years, but at the fifth game y'all should be better

He's not doing anything special over what Jones did. He's getting a betting running game which was the difference from last week.

What game you watching?
Dude, wth are you watching? Casey has been getting the ball out quicker, making decisions quicker, moving the offense better than Jalon. Jalon can kill a possession and momentum all by himself with an errand throw. Casey gets the ball into his playmaker's hands quicker so they can turn and get up field. You don't know football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back