Alabama A&M vs Florida A&M Game Day Thread: 5:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired of what...we been whooping y'all azz! I hope y'all can at least win a BCF title before deion leave lol
we lead the series against aamu by at least 5 games. And you already know y'all ain't beating our arse with coach Prime which is why you're praying πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. So as stated.. keep praying lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
we lead the series against aamu by at least 5 games. And you already know y'all ain't beating our arse with coach Prime which is why you're praying πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. So as stated.. keep praying lol
pray that Deion can get y'all a new on campus stadium before he leaves too..but I don't know how that's gonna turn out😭🀣

I'm pro the Vet so we good where we at. We will just continue to smack y'all around in there. Now back to your loser coach mad Simmons ran the score up with backups πŸ˜† 🀣. Y'all bout to get 80 put on y'all head lol
can't be too "pro the vet"..we still trying to figure out why y'all were dumb enough to move both of your next home games vs A&M to Mobile, Ala taking revenue from your own city and state... who does that???😭😭🀣🀣

Reactions: J C
can't be too "pro the vet"..we still trying to figure out why y'all were dumb enough to move both of your next home games vs A&M to Mobile, Ala taking revenue from your own city and state... who does that???😭😭🀣🀣
Literally has nothing to do with pro the vet. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. Dude all over the place.. first it was Auburn.. then it was bcf title... then it went to the vet...now it's selling homes games πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. I guess that's what losers do when they can't talk football πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. No wonder coach Pank scooter was pissed at Simmons lol

Literally has nothing to do with pro the vet. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. Dude all over the place.. first it was Auburn.. then it was bcf title... then it went to the vet...now it's selling homes games πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. I guess that's what losers do when they can't talk football πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. No wonder coach Pank scooter was pissed at Simmons lol
all of what you just said applies to JSUs current situation lol...maybe deion can give y'all a Kleenex endorsement for all them tears after he leaves the dilapidated city of jacktown ...if he can get y'all an on campus stadium and a BCF title that would be a nice parting gift lol😭🀣

Last edited:
all of what you just said applies to JSUs current situation lol...maybe deion can give y'all a Kleenex endorsement for all them tears after he leaves...if he can get y'all an on campus stadium and a BCF title that would be nice lol😭🀣

Po aamu. They are losers with nothing of substance to post anymore. Mumble mouf Maynor ain't been shyt since Covid πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. I remember when y'all were so happy and now lol atchu lol. Back to being nobodies lol..

Po aamu. They are losers with nothing of substance to post anymore. Mumble mouf Maynor ain't been shyt since Covid πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. I remember when y'all were so happy and now lol atchu lol. Back to being nobodies lol..
I stopped reading after Po AAMU lol....does your school even have clean water to drink instead of shit water coming out the faucet? 😭🀣

my school has a recent black college football championship title & a stadium on our very own campus...how about yours?πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€£
Which fall season was that πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. Last year you finished 3rd in the east. This season you're 0-4 with back to back to back to back losses. You're coach said he get paid to win the Swac. How is he going to do that in 6th place? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

Which fall season was that πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. Last year you finished 3rd in the east. This season you're 0-4 with back to back to back to back losses. You're coach said he get paid to win the Swac. How is he going to do that in 6th place? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
it was the same season we beat JSU for their homecoming then turned around and won a Swac Championship in that same "old dusty ass not on campus stadium" yall play inπŸ§πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ€£

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
it was the same season we beat JSU for their homecoming then turned around and won a Swac Championship in that same "old dusty ass not on campus stadium" yall play inπŸ§πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ€£
This dude claiming a Covid championship of 3 wins πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
That's how low your program has fallen. The fall showed you who you really were. And this fall is showing you what you have become.. losers πŸ˜†. Your coach a loser.. the fan base losers... that whole dayum school filled with losers. No wonder he crying on the field to Simmons lol.

Man dam FAMU and all y'all. It's homecoming! I'm drunk in Europe headed to the airport on my way home. Homecoming! Let's get it tricks! Don't meet there beat me there! If you ain't drunk start dranking now! Homecoming! Ain't no fun like a tailgate party! Hope they don't kick me off the plane. See you ninjas at the tailgate spot Friday until Sunday morning. Hide your wife and your girlfriend. It's on!

This dude claiming a Covid championship of 3 wins πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
That's how low your program has fallen. The fall showed you who you really were. And this fall is showing you what you have become.. losers πŸ˜†. Your coach a loser.. the fan base losers... that whole dayum school filled with losers. No wonder he crying on the field to Simmons lol.
All this loser talk coming from a school in Jackson, Pississippi where their "fanbase" has to shower in doo doo water....look like y'all got bigger things to worry about than some football 😭🀣🀣

All this loser talk coming from a school in Jackson, Pississippi where their "fanbase" has to shower in doo doo water....look like y'all got bigger things to worry about than some football 😭🀣🀣
Nothing you're posting has anything to do with football. I wonder why πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

80 piece brewing
Screenshot_20220928_183344.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back