Alabama A&M vs Florida A&M 5th Quarter BOTB 2023

Let’s set the record straight, right now. It wasn’t even close. We came up to A&M and owned Huntsville. Halftime, the ’100“ CLOWNED….tell me A&M, why would y’all have high school day on the game against FAMU, when you know we are going to come up there to act an ass on the field? I’m pretty sure A&M lost all those high school recruits 🤣🤣 For the 5th, it started out that A&M had the first couple of rounds, but after that it went down hill for A&M…FAMU‘s (wall of sound) was just too much for A&M. Side note, it was over for A&M when y’all tried to challenge us with playing a march. We put our whole piccolo section up against A&M’s band, and it was time for A&M to pack it up🤣

A&M was good for their size and what they were working with, but some of those arrangements sounded empty. Didn’t understand why A&M came onto the field for a 5th to challenge us, because even though A&M was on the field, their sound was still unheard. FAMU for the W for halftime, FAMU for the W during the 5th, FAMU for the W during the tuba battle…..

Let’s set the record straight, right now. It wasn’t even close. We came up to A&M and owned Huntsville. Halftime, the ’100“ CLOWNED….tell me A&M, why would y’all have high school day on the game against FAMU, when you know we are going to come up there to act an ass on the field? I’m pretty sure A&M lost all those high school recruits 🤣🤣 For the 5th, it started out that A&M had the first couple of rounds, but after that it went down hill for A&M…FAMU‘s (wall of sound) was just too much for A&M. Side note, it was over for A&M when y’all tried to challenge us with playing a march. We put our whole piccolo section up against A&M’s band, and it was time for A&M to pack it up🤣

A&M was good for their size and what they were working with, but some of those arrangements sounded empty. Didn’t understand why A&M came onto the field for a 5th to challenge us, because even though A&M was on the field, their sound was still unheard. FAMU for the W for halftime, FAMU for the W during the 5th, FAMU for the W during the tuba battle…..
Dude stop the lies. Y'all sound like shyt. The 100 is weak. Your days are over. You are a boring washed crackhead band. That killer pun intended mentality is gone

It's time to start calling FAMU the 80's because they are living on their past of the 80's. Horn holders

Let me clear up a few things…. High school day is high school day. It wasn’t chosen do to who AAMU was playing. AAMU had 2 Thursday home games and homecoming… what other day was going to be high school day? Second you must not have been at the game because AAMU didnt come on the field to challenge you. AAMU was LEAVING the game… everybody had been up since early that morning (around 6am) with all the high school bands who had come into town. After some students kept asked the directors to play…. The directors let them stay… and thats when the band went to the middle of the field. Also you must not have been at the game. AAMU didnt “challenge” FAMU with a march. AAMU responded to a march that FAMU played. Everything else you stated was pure opinion and I let yall young folks have that.

Dude stop the lies. Y'all sound like shyt. The 100 is weak. Your days are over. You are a boring washed crackhead band. That killer pun intended mentality is gone
Straight 🧢……everyone knows, including you sir, that our sound is unmatched. We have better sonority in sound. Stay in your lane A&M, don’t ever try and challenge the 100…Nothing but a wall of sound was being sent towards A&M during the 5th.

Let me clear up a few things…. High school day is high school day. It wasn’t chosen do to who AAMU was playing. AAMU had 2 Thursday home games and homecoming… what other day was going to be high school day? Second you must not have been at the game because AAMU didnt come on the field to challenge you. AAMU was LEAVING the game… everybody had been up since early that morning (around 6am) with all the high school bands who had come into town. After some students kept asked the directors to play…. The directors let them stay… and thats when the band went to the middle of the field. Also you must not have been at the game. AAMU didnt “challenge” FAMU with a march. AAMU responded to a march that FAMU played. Everything else you stated was pure opinion and I let yall young folks have that.
You are correct, A&M was leaving the 5th……

**shrugs**… hey I enjoyed them both… I don’t get on that who was the biggest… baddest stuff no more.

All jokes aside. It's a new day and time. You have to appreciate any kids playing today. It is what it is. Glad the 100 made it to Huntsville. Hopefully we return the trip next year. I'll be there if the creek don't rise before the sun shines

All jokes aside. It's a new day and time. You have to appreciate any kids playing today. It is what it is. Glad the 100 made it to Huntsville. Hopefully we return the trip next year. I'll be there if the creek don't rise before the sun shines
Agreed…..much respect though!!!

How big is FAMU Band? As they encircle the field, I estimated 275 to 300. I counted 200 on the side lines and approximately 100 in the end zone. They were great. I heard several times FAMU was coming, but nothing definite. I am glad they showed up. Outstanding performance. You cannot beat numbers who can play. I enjoyed both bands.

Back