Alabama A&M playing in the ATL

hulaw94

Alabama A&M will be here on Friday....and hopefully Saturday. Anybody else trying to roll over there on Friday noght? I'm going to get my tix now 'cause UGA and Tech play at 5pm and that could sell the arena out.

-------
Georgia Tech Volleyball Hosts 1st and 2nd Rounds of NCAA Tournament

Jackets to face Georgia Friday at 5 p.m.

Nov. 28, 2004

For the second time in school history, the Georgia Tech volleyball team will host first and second round matches of the 2004 NCAA Tournament, beginning Friday and Saturday at O'Keefe Gymnasium.

The Jackets (25-6), will face Georgia (18-11) Friday at 5 p.m. followed by a match between No. 17 UC Santa Barbara (23-3) and Southwestern Athletic Conference champion Alabama A&M (22-5) at 7 p.m. or 30 minutes following the first match.

Tickets to the event are available in advance by calling the Georgia Tech ticket office at 404-894-5447 or 1-888-TECH-TIX. Tournament booklets for all matches are $10 for adults, $6 for students and senior citizens and must be picked up prior to the event at the Georgia Tech ticket office. Day of game tickets for individual matches are $7 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens are subject to availability and will only be sold at O'Keefe Gymnasium, beginning one hour prior to the match. One ticket gains admission to both matches on Friday.

Hopefully, my "Queens of the Kill" can get by the Gauchos in that first round, thus setting up a big match on Saturday between them and the G-Tech/GA winner. Right now, I'll put Coach Betty Austin's girls up against ANYBODY in the tournament!!

Let's go Bulldogs, let's go!!!

Back