Alabama A&M have some serious defense issues....

LOL when folks think this the same ole same ole... *sigh* I guess y’all thought that too when uapb put the hurting on y’all.... pride before the fall A&M.... don’t get beat by state this year.... we seen that movie when that happens...
Got my popcorn see you in vember

I'll be here
P.S. I'm ecstatic yall put your feet up N Alabama's arse. I read those antics that happened while on their campus. Sorry Sons of .....
I don't care if we ever play them again after that. Props for SHC win.

Now wouldn't it be something if the Stars aligned so that when we meet in November the Eastern Conference Title is on the line....and We take it from yall like we did before.....in November.....at your place! Oh, I remember that game like it was yesterday!!! Ah Good times!

Now wouldn't it be something if the Stars aligned so that when we meet in November the Eastern Conference Title is on the line....and We take it from yall like we did before.....in November.....at your place! Oh, I remember that game like it was yesterday!!! Ah Good times!
In "YODA voice "Remember we do, repeat we do not
Oh we gone be seeing one another.. it’s on now.
Also YODA "Another will be seen now it's not off"

tenor.gif

That's bs they'd be amongst the elite in the Swac and Meac. Cupcakes are what yall and the rest of the Swac scheduled (Morehouse, Virginia Lynchburg, Edward Waters, Mississippi college etc). Those are cupcakes
hes-right-you-know.jpg

We have won more games against TNSU since we became FCS than JSU has against TNSU in the last 15 years. Post the statistics.....

But we talking about THIS YEAR... lol folks always want to go to the past when they don’t have a point... tnsu whooping both morehouse and north Alabama assess... period ain’t nothing cupcake about Tennessee state smh...

Yes JSU owns the record but it's AAMU who made JSU use a running clock because we tapped that azz to hard....

Nickel please y’all may have got a few here and there no excuses , but we still y’all owner... and we coming with a leash for y’all ass in November... we yo papi ...

Back