Alabama A&M have some serious defense issues....

derran

They are running a 4-2-5 formation and does not have the personnel for it . They will a losing season if they don’t make some changes.

This shouldn't be on the smack board, but then again it should. This is fact.
Maynor don't know what the heck he's doing, but he talks a good game.
He lost his calling cause he sounds more like a used car salesman.

They are running a 4-2-5 formation and does not have the personnel for it . They will a losing season if they don’t make some changes.

You are on target. I cannot agree more. We know what the issues are, now we have to adjust or it will be a long season.

Brah They gotta finish ineptember an go thru losstober before worrying about NOvember. We have seen this movie before.
Gotta love thee spirit tho.

LOL when folks think this the same ole same ole... *sigh* I guess y’all thought that too when uapb put the hurting on y’all.... pride before the fall A&M.... don’t get beat by state this year.... we seen that movie when that happens...

One game at a time. After falling behind 18 to zero the team settled down and played that get in your face pressure defense; plus and uptempo offense that caused their defense problems. I think we fell behind last year to a team on the road 16-0 and came back and beat them in their home stadium. One game at a time...

One game at a time. After falling behind 18 to zero the team settled down and played that get in your face pressure defense; plus and uptempo offense that caused their defense problems. I think we fell behind last year to a team on the road 16-0 and came back and beat them in their home stadium. One game at a time...

You beat said team because our RB dropped the ball, untouched, going in for another TD. But we actually have an offense this year so try not to drop too many Swac games going forward. Then we can actually stick our foot up your arse while it means something lmao

You beat said team because our RB dropped the ball, untouched, going in for another TD. But we actually have an offense this year so try not to drop too many Swac games going forward. Then we can actually stick our foot up your arse while it means something lmao

Nasty D, I don't get into what we gone do or excuses on why we didn't do it etc.. All I can tell you is everything you are saying want help JSU or AAMU on November 9, 2019. Once the results are in...we can talk....If you are successful in what you speak, please look me; however, if you are not, I'm dayum shole going be looking for you....

Nasty D, I don't get into what we gone do or excuses on why we didn't do it etc.. All I can tell you is everything you are saying want help JSU or AAMU on November 9, 2019. Once the results are in...we can talk....If you are successful in what you speak, please look me; however, if you are not, I'm dayum shole going be looking for you....

I'll be here
P.S. I'm ecstatic yall put your feet up N Alabama's arse. I read those antics that happened while on their campus. Sorry Sons of .....

Back