Alabama A&M BOT approves alcohol sales, new arena funding

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So, we get criticized for adding a conference game as a non-conference game to gain funds, but yall can sell alcohol on campus to raise funds and THAT'S okay??!!
Sounds quite hypocritical.

Maybe y'all need to sell alcohol then......

What schools don't sell alcohol these days at their athletic facilities?

Maybe y'all need to sell alcohol then......

What schools don't sell alcohol these days at their athletic facilities?
All this over a game? You want alcohol given to minors for a roll off game?
Who even thinks like that? That's totally unlawful, unethical and quite disturbing.

Alabama A&M has a nice campus but I prefer urban living which is why I consider TSU to have the best campus in the SWAC. There's so many cool things to do near campus and the Houston skyline is so beautiful

But happy for A&M ... I hope to visit the campus one day. I root for anybody black

Alabama A&M has a nice campus but I prefer urban living which is why I consider TSU to have the best campus in the SWAC. There's so many cool things to do near campus and the Houston skyline is so beautiful

But happy for A&M ... I hope to visit the campus one day. I root for anybody black
So you mean the best LOCATION to get AWAY from campus and do stuff.

I hear ya. It’s something special about the “traditional campus” look that makes AAMU special. When I visited AAMU my senior year of high school, I told my parents, “ I keep waiting for A Different World set transition music as I walk around this campus.” Lol.

I have been to all of the major HBCU campuses, but there could be a very short list of smaller ones that I could have possibly missed. I haven’t been up there in a long time, but from what I remember, AAMU’s campus is beautiful.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
PV's Campus > Everybody but AAMU is nice as well. I prefer campuses that are consistent when it comes to architecture and aesthetics like PV and AAMU and not just a series of random buildings that don't match thrown up helter skelter like some. congrats on the new facility. Nothing wrong with HBCUs continuing to get better facility-wise.

Last edited:
PV's Campus > Everybody but AAMU is nice as well. I prefer campuses that are consistent when it comes to architecture and aesthetics like PV and AAMU and not just a series of random buildings that don't match thrown up helter skelter like some. congrats on the new facility. Nothing wrong with HBCUs continuing to get better facility-wise.

PREACH!!!!!!

I love uniformity.

Nicest campus in the Conference??. This is must see for me. i am TSU but i will put PV up against any school in Texas period. Yes including their daddy Texas A & M. The next TSU football road game to A & M i am going to check it out. Props to A & M for moving ahead and putting a shout out. Just because something is nicer than another does not make the lesser one bad. We need to chill out sometime. A & M said nothing negative about any other campus.

The negative was as usual... A jaguars fan... I mean get "AWAY" from TSU is what was said. Yet they get "AWAY" from that bluff to COME TO where TSU already is. 🤔 logic...

So you mean the best LOCATION to get AWAY from campus and do stuff.

I mean both. TSU campus is very modern and of course the location is the best in the SWAC

We are the most expensive school in the SWAC for a reason ... I definitely couldn't afford to go today

I hear ya. It’s something special about the “traditional campus” look that makes AAMU special. When I visited AAMU my senior year of high school, I told my parents, “ I keep waiting for A Different World set transition music as I walk around this campus.” Lol.

I have been to all of the major HBCU campuses, but there could be a very short list of smaller ones that I could have possibly missed. I haven’t been up there in a long time, but from what I remember, AAMU’s campus is beautiful.

I've seen pictures and I agree ... it's very beautiful and quiet I heard

That's not limited to HBCUs ... I really dug how UTEP incorporated the environment into their campus. But campuses like PV, AAMU and UTEP are rare in a hodge-podge of academic buildings on campuses where the drapes and curtains don't match LOL

Back